Photo

You will LOVE Kauai!!!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 *Lo*

*Lo*
  • 2,993 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:56 PM

We have decided on Kauai...but since we have 2 years to go, I think we are going to wait and see what happens with the Princeville and the conversion to a St. Regis. It is set to reopen in April of 09 I think.

I will check back to see if anyone visits post-rennovation to get their opinions and hopefully that will be our venue!

#22 Infinity22

Infinity22
    • 1,520 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:01 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by gossip girl
      We have decided on Kauai...but since we have 2 years to go, I think we are going to wait and see what happens with the Princeville and the conversion to a St. Regis. It is set to reopen in April of 09 I think.

I will check back to see if anyone visits post-rennovation to get their opinions and hopefully that will be our venue!
      Trust me, the transition to the St. Regis is definitely a good thing and it'll improve the resort! I was just there 3 weeks ago and I an opportunity to see what the new rooms will look like and I have to say it's quite an upgrade! Right now is a really good time to go too because they're giving rooms away at really good rates before they close down for the remodel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users