Photo

20 zen candle centerpieces

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
  • 149 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 08:20 AM

I was originally going to do a tropical theme near a local beach location by the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland but then changed to Vegas. I have 20 of these still in the box to get rid of. They were like $160 shipped. I'm open to reasonable offers.

Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
    Our first baby (a...

#2 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
    • 149 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:10 AM

Here is my ebay listing for these ..selling in smaller sets of 5
      Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
      Our first baby (a...

#3 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
      • 149 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 12:09 PM

knock 5% off if you want to do it off of ebay since there will be no ebay fees
        Our first baby (a...

#4 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
        • 149 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:35 PM

I still have these available
          Our first baby (a...

#5 kelcrooks

kelcrooks
          • 88 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:05 PM

What colors are the tealights? Are they all the same?

Thanks!

#6 luckygirl

luckygirl
            • 339 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:04 PM

What color are the holders? Is it orange, green, fuschia? If so, those are my colors! Plus, I work in D.C. on Sat. and Bethesda Fri....no shipping!

#7 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
              • 149 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:06 PM

hey ladies! I am going to check them tonight when I get home and I can also take an actual pic for you.
                Our first baby (a...

#8 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
                • 149 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:46 AM

The colors are jewel tones. In one set I opened there are two votives that are a purple or dark pink, 2 are a dark green like an emerald or olive and 1 votive is an amber color. Here are more pics.

Our first baby (a...

#9 AwesomeBride

AwesomeBride
                  • 101 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:06 PM

Are these candles holders still available?

#10 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
                    • 149 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 11:45 AM

yes they are still available
                      you can PM me an email address and I can send a paypal invoice or if you don't have paypal we can work out something else
                      Our first baby (a...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users