Last Comic Standing

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:31 PM

I love this show. It makes me laugh so hard. Anyone else watching it tonight?

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:51 PM

I used to watch it, but it's opposite So you think you can dance which I love.

#3 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
      • 371 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:14 AM

ahhh man i missed the first night! I love this show! My fav. was second season! it was so funny! I can't wait!

#4 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:49 AM

Man that was on last night?! Such a good TV night. I didn't watch it though because so you think you could dance was on. PLUS i recorded Greys too. Is it on at 8 or 9?
          Happily married since 2008

#5 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:52 AM

It was on at 830 last night. It was just ok... still in the beginning finding people so you didn't miss much. I like it once they have them all picked out. This girl did say something that cracked me up she goes..
            "You know I hear a lot of girls complaining that men make a dollar to every 79 cents we make. Really girls have the better deal because we make men spend fifty cents on every dollar they make, on us anyway.... suckers" LMAO I was laughing so hard.

#6 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:53 AM

haha that's funny.

Speaking of comics, we just had Dana Carvey in concert and he is the FUNNIEST guy. I loved him on SNL but wow, it's just amazing to see those guys improv with the audience. Their brain has to work so fast.

#7 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:57 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                haha that's funny.

Speaking of comics, we just had Dana Carvey in concert and he is the FUNNIEST guy. I loved him on SNL but wow, it's just amazing to see those guys improv with the audience. Their brain has to work so fast.
                OMG I bet that was so fun! I love going to Comedy Clubs. We try to go at least once every couple months. The only really famous person I ever saw was Rodney Carrington. It was a little outdoor show here in my town which is a small town. We got to sit in lawn chairs in the front row it was a blast and he was soooo funny.

#8 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:00 PM

I love comedy clubs. This was the first "famous" person I have seen too. His act was recorded to air on HBO June 15 (I think that's the date he said.) It was so hysterical because he made fun of the area we live so much- plus he performed at my place of employment and made fun of them like crazy too.

#9 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:01 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                    I love comedy clubs. This was the first "famous" person I have seen too. His act was recorded to air on HBO June 15 (I think that's the date he said.) It was so hysterical because he made fun of the area we live so much- plus he performed at my place of employment and made fun of them like crazy too.
                    Thats awesome you will have to DVR it and try to spot yourself lol

#10 jajajaja

jajajaja
                    • VIP Member
                    • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:03 PM

I won't be able to see myself since I was off stage watching. BUT I did get my picture with him backstage. I hope they give me the pic soon so I can post it on here and brag. LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users