Photo

Plus Size Brides - TTD Question

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 farlem311

farlem311
  • 219 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:12 PM

I think they have some plus size dresses at davids bridal that can be used for TTD.  They have a $99 sale now.....

#12 11-11-11Bride

11-11-11Bride
    • Banned
    • 140 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:40 PM

Oh yeah! i saw a commercial just today that Davids Bridal is having their $99 dress sale!

#13 daizedandconfuzzed

daizedandconfuzzed
      • 27 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:29 AM

i really hope we are able to include a TTD session, im hoping we won't look awkward though im plus sized and FI is much smaller so i have to get a photographer that works miracles lol...but love the idea of jumping off some cliffs and getting those air pic's before you hit the water!

#14 11-11-11Bride

11-11-11Bride
        • Banned
        • 140 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:27 AM

Daizedandconfused,

You will LOOK fabulous! The TTD session is all about being confident. You will have just married your best friend. You've got all the confidence in the world! I am also a plus size bride and the only thing i am worried about is my dress being see-through once wet lol. Might have to wear some heavy duty spanks :)

#15 MVPHairMakeup

MVPHairMakeup
          • 91 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:00 AM

You dont always have to be in the water to have the TTD vibe to your photos.  Also, you can always change your shoes to something a bit more funky,perhaps more dramatic eye make-up and a hair style you wouldnt neccesarily wear and of course props always help. Maybe wear black spanks so they show on purpose? Anything goes, have fun be creative :) 

#16 11-11-11Bride

11-11-11Bride
            • Banned
            • 140 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:18 AM

Great suggestions MVP! There were some crazy eyeshadows and funky hairstyles that my Future MIL would have died over if I wore on my wedding day. Now, I can bring them all back for the TTD session :)

#17 daizedandconfuzzed

daizedandconfuzzed
              • 27 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:41 PM

lmao i can't believe this but i do not own a any spanx....i know...im gonna get some next shopping trip though! i don't care i want to get my dress soaked and roll around in the sand with my husband....my mother thinks im crazy for ttd but i don't plan on wearing it again lol

#18 daizedandconfuzzed

daizedandconfuzzed
                • 27 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:44 PM

but i've seen some amazing shots on railroad tracks too which i think is also considered ttd the b&g were hanging off old trains and walking hand in hand long dirty old tracks and the brides makeup was really smokey and dramatic...

#19 11-11-11Bride

11-11-11Bride
                  • Banned
                  • 140 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:37 AM

oh that sounds really cool! I'll have to see if there are any tracks near us. I was thinking about doing just a Water TTD session in Mexico with the beach and pool and them when we come back to the states do something a little more "trashy" like an old farm/barn, old factory with different colored paints that we could splash around. Really trash up the dress since you're right, I'll never wear it again :)

#20 daizedandconfuzzed

daizedandconfuzzed
                    • 27 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:19 PM

omg i love that idea of throwing paint around....my mother would have a heart attack haha im having enough trouble explaining the reasoning behind jumping off of a cliff ...you have to post lots of pics if u do it!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users