• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:41 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sydskyga
    ANYONE know of any Dreams Cancun brides that already have a personal website yet?!
    Did you see the thread yesterday that Jessica posted about a new dreams forum, on their website?

I looked at it a little yesterday and there are some girls there that have gotten married there, maybe you could see if there website link is posted and check it out.

When I was on their I saw some information on things to do in the area and some other stuff, so I'm going to pull anything I can off of there.

I will work on mine this weekend and share any information I have with you.

#12 LGENDEIN

LGENDEIN
    • 59 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 03:43 PM

Leigh - We used Wedding Window and it's great. There is a lot of information on this site so we did like everyone else, and borrowed the information. A lot of cutting and pasting. My fiance is a wiz on the computer, so he took charge and made it look great.

Lynn
      edandlynn.com

#13 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 31 January 2007 - 05:37 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LGENDEIN
      Leigh - We used Wedding Window and it's great. There is a lot of information on this site so we did like everyone else, and borrowed the information. A lot of cutting and pasting. My fiance is a wiz on the computer, so he took charge and made it look great.

Lynn
      edandlynn.com
      your site is so cute. what a great proposal. love it...wedding window is the best.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#14 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 05:39 PM

Christine when I was showing my FI different girls websites he liked yours the best. When I asked him why he was like "B/c hers is the best". That is my FI for you, short, sweet and to the point!

-Glenda

#15 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 31 January 2007 - 08:34 PM

oh thanks Glenda-I work on it about once a week to up date and add to it...I just added an RSVP section for people to tell us what their favorite winery or wine is so that we can name the tables at the reception after our guests favorite wines/wineries.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#16 beebumble27

beebumble27
        • 89 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:07 PM

What is the best site to use for the website?? I welcome any suggestions!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users