Photo

What to do in San Jose?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 04:27 PM

Hey, quick question. I found out today that we can't check into our resort until 4:00, well our plan lands in Cabo around 11:30, so we have time to kill. Is their anything in San Jose for us to do that would be cool?

#2 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 04:48 PM

Tammy - you should still be able to leave your luggage in the lobby & hit the beach or pool right away if you want. I'm a pretty seat of my pants spontaneous gal while traveling, so I would say just do whatever you run into that looks interesting!

#3 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 04:49 PM

You could walk around the town and check out all the little art galleries and fun shops. Eat lunch at the Tropicana Hotel. Or you could drive to the beach and go on a nice walk. Or go to the Mega Store and stock up on groceries.

#4 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
        • 231 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:09 AM

Tammy are you staying in San Jose?
          I thought you where going all the way to Cabo San Lucas!
          Janet`s idea sounds pretty nice, you could walk on San Jose`s main plaza down town which is near the Tropicana and check out the stores and the church which is right there! or just jump in the pool !

#5 NATASHA

NATASHA
          • 646 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 03:47 PM

Eat at Don Emilianos - the chef is globally famous and her food is wonderful.
            Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#6 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 03:52 PM

Great advise everyone. yes we are staying in cabo but since we have to drive through San Jose if there was something to do there it would be a good chance to do it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users