#1 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 01 December 2007 - 04:08 PM

So I just read about this weeks Desperate Housewives...there is going to be a tornado, but here's the crappy thing because of the writers strike they didn't film part II of this tornado, so we might have to wait until next season to find out who dies in the tornado.

The exec. producer Marc Cherry said that until the strike is over they won't show the part II because he wants it to be the start of the a few new episode...
I am totally bummed.they need to end the strike...just pay the writers what they are worth people!
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 04:19 PM

haha.... I feel the same about Heroes. The writers re-wrote the last episode to act as a finale because of the strike and even the commercials for the last episode look good!!

The bright side is with all the reruns, maybe I'll get out of the house a little more!!
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:33 AM

That stinks. This stupid strike is really putting a damper on the livelyhood of America as a whole.

Can you tell I watch way to much T.V.
      Seriously though some of us live in really cold areas of the country and in the dead of winter my favorite t.v. characters are like family to me, I cant wait to get home from work and see them. UGH!
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#4 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 11:47 PM

What a bummer!!

I am excited to watch the episode though!!!

#5 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 December 2007 - 10:42 AM

I didn't get to watch it last night, so hopefully I can watch it tonight when I get home. I hope it was good.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 starfish kate

starfish kate
        • 455 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 10:46 AM

I watched it- you pretty much see who dies at the end, but another part leaves you guessing.
          Kate

#7 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:26 AM

That was a pretty crazy cliff hanger, that I won't ruin for Christine here. But I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#8 NYJen

NYJen
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:27 AM

Yeah, I saw it too. It was a great episode. I hope this strike ends soon, I can't wait to find out what happens.

#9 michelle08

michelle08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,702 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:29 AM

I agree....I don't watch many shows because of school...so this and greys anatomy are my only "breaks"...now they are going to be reruns!! ANNOYED!!!!!!

I loved the episode though.... :)

#10 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:00 PM

I will try to watch it online during my lunch period today, so then we can all chat about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users