Sign in to follow this  
Christine

Desperate Housewives

So I just read about this weeks Desperate Housewives...there is going to be a tornado, but here's the crappy thing because of the writers strike they didn't film part II of this tornado, so we might have to wait until next season to find out who dies in the tornado.

The exec. producer Marc Cherry said that until the strike is over they won't show the part II because he wants it to be the start of the a few new episode...

I am totally bummed.smile124.gifthey need to end the strike...just pay the writers what they are worth people!

haha.... I feel the same about Heroes. The writers re-wrote the last episode to act as a finale because of the strike and even the commercials for the last episode look good!!

The bright side is with all the reruns, maybe I'll get out of the house a little more!!

That stinks. This stupid strike is really putting a damper on the livelyhood of America as a whole.

Can you tell I watch way to much T.V.

Seriously though some of us live in really cold areas of the country and in the dead of winter my favorite t.v. characters are like family to me, I cant wait to get home from work and see them. UGH!

I didn't get to watch it last night, so hopefully I can watch it tonight when I get home. I hope it was good.

I agree....I don't watch many shows because of school...so this and greys anatomy are my only "breaks"...now they are going to be reruns!! ANNOYED!!!!!!

I loved the episode though.... :)

I will try to watch it online during my lunch period today, so then we can all chat about it.