57 replies to this topic

#31 JC0721

JC0721
  • Banned
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Seahagamy
    My dress came from the USA and it arrived in 2.5 weeks.
    I know this thread is a bit dated but I'm glad to hear there have been good experiences with that site. They have beautiful dresses and I'm thinking of ordering from there myself, though a bit apprehensive about it.

Seahagamy - hope your wedding was wonderful!

#32 sandinmytoes

sandinmytoes
    • 180 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:38 PM

Great info on this thread thanks gals!

#33 JCrosby

JCrosby
      • 138 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:02 PM

Has anyone heard of weddingdressmart.com? They have tons of Maggie Sottero dresses for $350! And the shipping is free...even to Canada. It seems too good to be true...maybe they're knock offs?

#34 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:29 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JCrosby
          Has anyone heard of weddingdressmart.com? They have tons of Maggie Sottero dresses for $350! And the shipping is free...even to Canada. It seems too good to be true...maybe they're knock offs?
          check resellerratings.com

#35 montegobay09

montegobay09
          • 832 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 01:10 AM

I just ran into this thread now and thought I'd add how I saved $$ on my dress. I was looking for something appropriate for the beach and I wanted to be practical and get a dress that wasn't too heavy. Even destination wedding gowns seemed to have too much material. I ended up ordering a bridesmaid's dress in white and it's perfect!! and I saved sooooo much money because it's not a "wedding gown". I only paid $199

#36 chloe55

chloe55
            • 162 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:56 PM

Hey everyone, I know this is an old thread, but I was hoping to revive it. I found the exact wedding dress I want to get on Discount Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaid Dress, Flower Girls and Formal Wear - Discount Bridal . It's a pretty sustantial savings at 400 less than the store here wants for it. I'm a little scared to order online, and I'm having trouble finding reviews of this place. All the bridal shops have warned me about ordering my dress online, but I realize that that's how they stay in business. Still, they've planted a seed of doubt in me. Has anyone gotten their dress or BM dresses from here?

#37 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:16 PM

check out reseller ratings

i have not ordered from there, but my two online BM dress shopping experiences have been great.

#38 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:21 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Morgan
                  so far chrissy Os has been the cheapest for our BM dresses. $94 no tax no shipping.
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Morgan
                  i just ordered a BM dress from chrissy O's. The beat Lee Philip by 6% & their shipping was less. Both Chrissy O's & Lee Philip had excellent customer service.
                  I just saw this thread get bumped & thought I should say how my last online BM shopping experience went.

I ordered from Chrissy O's because they will beat the lowest price by 6%. Customer service was fantastic.

With both dresses I ordered, I compared my measurements to the brand's size guide. Both times the dress first perfect out of the box.

#39 chloe55

chloe55
                  • 162 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:32 PM

Thanks for the website! Nothing on there about Discount Bridal though. Thats weird, right?

#40 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 10:09 AM

not really weird. i often cant find a site on resellerratings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users