Photo

Trying to decide on Hen Do

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:39 PM

Well I'm trying to decide on where to go for my hen do.

I don't want to go round town as normal wearing bloody L Plates and getting trashed so I thought we could go abroad and do it lmao

So the first suggestion was Euro Disney in Paris. Now that sounded ok until I dumped the MOH, who btw still hasn't rang to find out why lmao

So now I'm thinking maybe New York? Do you think its do-able, ie 3-4 days in New York from the UK?

#2 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:47 PM

I think I might be confused what is a hen do?
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#3 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
      • 2,262 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:48 PM

Sorry lol I forget lmao

What do you call a piss up before you get married that only the girls go to? over here is a hen do

#4 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,853 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:51 PM

oooohhhh a bachlorette party. Thanks for the laugh, I needed that. I forgot that your words are a little diffrent
          Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#5 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:54 PM

Yeah some hilariously so lmao

Everytime someone says fanny pack i nearly wet myself - childish but true lmao

#6 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:55 PM

Between the hen do, bloody L plates, and the piss up I am laughing myself silly over here! I love how we're all from different places and get to learn this stuff...I'm going to start using some of your lingo.

As for your question, I've been to Euro Disney & I think that would be super fun! How long is the flight to NY? That may work too.

P.S. What are L plates?

#7 Karen

Karen
              • 1,308 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:11 PM

lol. I have no suggestions but I just want to say I want a "piss up"! lol. But NYC is a lot of fun!!!! Great place for a piss up. Can you tell I just like saying piss up? lol
                <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#8 Karen

Karen
                • 1,308 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:13 PM

I have no idea if it would be a viable option, but I bet Amsterdam would be a fun place to party.
                  <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#9 MoonPalacePookie

MoonPalacePookie
                  • 279 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:43 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by starchild

P.S. What are L plates?
                    I'll second the "L plates" question. I am going to tell my MOH to make sure my bachelorette party is a "piss up," I wouldn't have it any other way.
                    Robert & Eugenia

July 23, 2008

#10 chonee

chonee
                    • 66 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:58 PM

I've never been to Euro Disney but I know you'll have a blast in NYC - partying til the wee hours of the morning!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users