Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#5751 andrea2006

andrea2006
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:00 AM

Yeah they were real, I believe I paid $40 for the cake flowers. 

Originally Posted by fraggle42 

Lovely pics Andrea. Are they real flowers on your cake? If so did you pay for those?

#5752 AD2012

AD2012
    • 240 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:21 PM

Great photos Andrea!!

Well ladies, I leave tomorrow for my wedding!! Can’t believe how fast time has flown and it’s already my turn! Thank you all so much for the inspiration and answers to all my questions! This website has truly made planning a DW that much easier and less stressful! 

I will be sure to write a review when I return!! 

#5753 fraggle42

fraggle42
      • 159 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by AD2012 

Great photos Andrea!!

Well ladies, I leave tomorrow for my wedding!! Can’t believe how fast time has flown and it’s already my turn! Thank you all so much for the inspiration and answers to all my questions! This website has truly made planning a DW that much easier and less stressful! 

I will be sure to write a review when I return!! 

All the best for your wedding. Have a great time. xx

#5754 LCQ1401

LCQ1401
        • 15 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:44 AM

hi Kirstin, I'm getting married in Oct and had same thing as you!! I'm from just outside Edinburgh I've emailed WC at least 3 times and she's certain we don't need to translate docs which is good but Thomas Cook keep telling me different but think I'll go with WC since they do this day in day out!! Good luck when ur wedding comes round anymore questions just ask :) x

#5755 cheeky26

cheeky26
          • 37 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:46 AM

Beautiful photos! I love the waves in the background. Did the 3 tier cake cost extra?

#5756 LCQ1401

LCQ1401
            • 15 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:46 AM

hi Kirstin, I'm getting married in Oct and had same thing as you!! I'm from just outside Edinburgh I've emailed WC at least 3 times and she's certain we don't need to translate docs which is good but Thomas Cook keep telling me different but think I'll go with WC since they do this day in day out!! Good luck when ur wedding comes round anymore questions just ask :) x

#5757 LCQ1401

LCQ1401
              • 15 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

#5758 LCQ1401

LCQ1401
                • 15 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:52 AM

Has any1 used the photographer on site at the hotel?

#5759 Rachael

Rachael
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 142 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:17 PM

Hi girls I have set my setting on facebook to public, hope you can now see the pictures xx
                    Photo's http://www.facebook....&l=da84190beaMy wedding review http://www.bestdesti...ewestpost/79537 x I became Mrs Readman on the 23rd of April 2012 and married my best friend x

#5760 Rachael

Rachael
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 142 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:23 PM

I had Diego A few day's back, his English was not great but his pics were fab :) I found he was expensive but try and get more for the deal and they will give you more x
                      Photo's http://www.facebook....&l=da84190beaMy wedding review http://www.bestdesti...ewestpost/79537 x I became Mrs Readman on the 23rd of April 2012 and married my best friend x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users