Dallas, TX

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MikkiStreak

• VIP Member
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 04:18 PM

We have been engaged for several months now and are trying to determine where in the Caribbean we want to get married (St. Thomas, Puerto Vallarta or Jamaica). Our date is 12-01-07.

#2 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 04:20 PM

Welcome! You have come to the right place for all your destination wedding planning. Maybe we can help you pick a place. What are some of the factors in choosing your locale? How many guests will you have? Do you want to do an all-inclusive? Will there be children attending? Do you want to have a religious ceremony or just have a symbolic one on the beach? Is travel time a big factor in your decision? If you give us some more information then we may be able to help you better. In the meantime, welcome and enjoy your planning.

#3 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 04:20 PM

Welcome to the forum! I LOVE the carribbean - I can't wait to hear more about your planning! Are you leaning towards the carribbean, PV, or where? let us know what you're looking for, and we'll try to help you narrow it down?

#4 Christine

• VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 29 January 2007 - 04:23 PM

welcome I just posted an article about the most romantic locations in the Carribbean-maybe this will help.
        The Knot - Caribbean: Top 10 Romantic Resorts
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 04:40 PM

Welcome!! we'll be glad to help you find a location so you can start planning!!
          congratulations on your engagement!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users