Calling all PV Brides who will be in PV next week

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
  • Banned
  • 494 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:24 PM

JaimeLynn gave me an idea. She and I are both going to be in PV next week doing some wedding planning. We are hoping to meet up and it sparked an idea. If any other bride-to-bes are going to be in PV May 22-May 28th for the Holiday weekend. We should all try to get together for a drink.

I will collect all info on brides who will be there and coordinate something.

#2 PVNovia

PVNovia
    • 89 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:22 PM

That sounds like a great idea!! I'll be in PV the week of 5/26.

I'll PM you my info when I get home tonight.

#3 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:40 PM

Im here in Pv right now! typing on the keyboard here is a little tough so dont mind the punctuation The weather is beautiful. Its 4:40 and about 85 degrees with a nice breeze.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#4 Mel

Mel
        • 141 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:42 PM

I get there on the 24th at 2pm. Wouldn't be available that night until late if at all. My in-laws arrive later in the night and I have to meet with them. Sunday is pretty much free. Monday doing site visit to Las Caletas and rehearsal dinner. Tuesday, I don't think I will be available for drinks cuz I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!! And then you all leave on Wednesday.

Let me know I will pm you my e-mail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users