RESORT BOOKED: Barcelo Marina Palace - Varadero, Cuba

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 katnip

katnip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:14 PM

Hi there,
    Congrats on the wedding! I hope everything went as you hoped. Just wondering if you could share how everything went we are down to Barcelo Marina and Tryp in our choices with Barcelo being the most reasonably priced.Any feedback would really be appreciated

#12 pinklori

pinklori
    • 21 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 09:06 AM

I'm planning on getting married at the Barcelo Marina Palace next February and was so excited to read such detailed reviews on it! It looks amazing there and very budget friendly as well! Thanks again!

#13 Varia

Varia
      • 119 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 04:53 PM

Congratulations Amy!!!

I agree - Megan is the best!!! Most of my groups use her and they are very happy too :)))

I will be in Varadero the first week of May, photographing 2 weddings.
        Do you know how far is Havana from Varadero? I am thinking of going there with bride and groom.

Thank you,

#14 jackobelle

jackobelle
        • 359 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:16 PM

I think Havana is about 2 hours from Varadero.

#15 Varia

Varia
          • 119 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:11 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jackobelle
            I think Havana is about 2 hours from Varadero.
            Thank you!

#16 Amarillis

Amarillis
            • 1,913 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 04:26 PM

Hey Girls!!!!

I am back from my wedding and it was amazing... in my siggy below you can see the non-pro pics!!!!

I am still working on my review.... It'll be lengthy! The resort was amazing and I cannot say enough good things about my experience!!! The price was fantastic for our guests (@$1100 +tx) during a really desirable window of time to be going there. The price definately lent to the fact that we had 84 people at our wedding.

It was amazing...

More to come!!!

#17 pinklori

pinklori
              • 21 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 08:23 AM

Amarillis-I am another Canadian bride getting married in Cuba next year...also at the Barcelo Marina Palace! We came across it a few months ago and I can't imagine wanting to go anywhere else! I know your review will be up soon but I was just wondering of I could ask you a couple other questions about getting married there! What did you do for music? Did you just bring an ipod? Did you have music for the ceremony or just the reception? AND Did you actually get married there or did you do the legal ceremony at home first? Sorry for all questions ( the last one is kind of personal and you don't have to answer that one) I'm just so excited to find someone else who was recently married there!!!

#18 Amarillis

Amarillis
                • 1,913 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:52 AM

Hey Pink Lori!

The review is coming - the focus of my spare time is being spent on this and all your questions will be answered!

You have lots of time.... I know how excited you must be though!

Hang in there girl!

#19 Amarillis

Amarillis
                  • 1,913 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:52 AM

Hey Pink Lori!

The review is coming - the focus of my spare time is being spent on this and all your questions will be answered!

You have lots of time.... I know how excited you must be though!

Hang in there girl!

#20 jackobelle

jackobelle
                    • 359 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:13 PM

Congrats!! Your pics in your siggy are awesome! You looked beautiful!!! Is that you at the swim-up bar in your dress? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users