walking down the aisle

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jill

Jill
  • 113 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:38 AM

Hey guys,

I was looking at some pictures and it looks like there is a long walk down to the beach wedding gazebo (at ROR) and I assume your groom can see you making this walk?? I wanted him to not be able to see me until I am walking down the asle but I guess that cant happen eh??

Thanks

#2 ochoriobride

ochoriobride
    • 489 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:20 AM

I think Chandlyn told my hubby to look the other side until I was close to walk down the aisle.
      http://tickers.Ticke....ed78/event.png

Justin & NathalieApril 22nd 2008Riu Ocho Rios

#3 jmhein

jmhein
      • 665 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:33 AM

Actually, the groom's view is blocked by palm trees for the most part. The groom should also be faced the other way so unless he is REALLY craning his neck to try to get a look at you, you should remain mostly out of sight until the walk down the aisle! My hubby didnt see me until I began my walk down right in front of him! :)
        ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#4 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
        • 1,260 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:48 PM

I was paranoid about that too so I used a parasol to block my face until right before I walked down the aisle, but later FI said the palm trees were blocking his view anyway.
          See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#5 Jill

Jill
          • 113 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 03:28 PM

Wonderful... thank you very much for your replies!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users