Photo

Omg I Need To Vent!!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 07:41 PM

I have been up since 7 something AM on a SATURDAY morning because the damn apartment buildings next to my house are being demollished!!!! Oh and dont misunderstand next to as being a yard or so away! NO its like 2 feet away!!! NO KIDDING and my BEDROOM is adjacent to it! I CANT SLEEP! Even if I went into the other side of my little house I can still here it in STEREO ---no in SURROUND SOUND!!! They couldnt be any quieter! I wanted to sleep in at until 10am. This Fing sucks! And they have 2 more building to take down!
    ITS THE WEEKEND! WHY DONT THEY DO THIS STUFF WHEN PEOPLE ARE IN WORK!!!

#2 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
    • 1,266 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 07:43 PM

oh and all i got was a "im sorry" gift in the form of a dish rag!!! I wish I knew Japanese fluently, I would give them a good cussing out! (or maybe not)

#3 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:51 PM

well that freakin stinks, I can't imagine. Can you get some ear plugs?
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:00 PM

I was going to suggest ear plugs also, it sounds like they are going to be working on this for a while. I'm sorry!

#5 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
        • 1,266 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:03 AM

So I finally left and when I came back most all of it is gone! Its raining and I am praying that they will wait until Monday to finish. Im also worried about bugs and stuff... Im scared they might come to my house now that theirs is gone! Is that possible?

#6 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
          • 1,830 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 11:22 AM

dang, that sucks big time!! And i hope you wont have any bug issues either..yikes

#7 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
            • 1,881 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 02:51 PM

That blows! You might check with your zoning board or whoever regulates building/construction because there should be specific hours they can do that. And any considerate neighbor would hav given you a heads up. sheesh!
              http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
              February 14, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users