#21 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,328 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:19 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MoonPalacePookie
    Took a minute to find mine. Click the image to open in full size.
    Now if I could look like that, I would be a very happy bride.
    i bought the same one!

#22 alex

alex
    • 1,139 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:22 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by katrina
      i bought the same one!
      I don't have that one in white, but I do own it in black and it's VERY comfy!!

Except if there were any ladies out there with a bigger chest, I don't reccommend doing anything but sunbathing in it because your breasts will try to escape on a regular basis!! lol

#23 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:43 PM

I bought one from gap last summer. I don't like how low cut the bottoms are though. It's a white halter top with a gold stripe bottom. Sorry, no model pic & I'm not posting a pic of me in a bikini on the forum.

I feel like jessica spano all of a sudden when she was in the pagent wearing a trench coat.

#24 nueland

nueland
        • 94 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:42 PM

Quote:
          Took a minute to find mine. Click the image to open in full size.
          Now if I could look like that, I would be a very happy bride.
          got the same exact suit!! Love it.... I didn't/don't think that it is strapless

#25 MoonPalacePookie

MoonPalacePookie
          • 279 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:44 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by nueland
            got the same exact suit!! Love it.... I didn't/don't think that it is strapless
            It is if you tie the straps under your armpits, a bit above the back straps, instead of around your neck.
            Robert & Eugenia

July 23, 2008

#26 nueland

nueland
            • 94 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:46 PM

Quote:
              It is if you tie the straps under your armpits, a bit above the back straps, instead of around your neck.

YEAH!!! Guess I will have to try it on that way, never though about doing that, but I need strapless because we are in mexico 4 days before the wedding and I don't want lines.

#27 Bride010101

Bride010101
              • 1,547 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:45 PM

Quote:
                I have the same suit in a different color and I can't get it to be strapless and look normal. It gets bunchy, weird looking. Not sure what I"m doing wrong! Have you been able to do it and have it look cute?

#28 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
                • 402 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:42 PM

I ordered from Carabella a few years ago and the swimsuit I got from them has been my Fav. It's on it's 5th year and still looks great. I haven't look ath the suits this year yet...but I had a good experience with them.
                  Carabella Collection - Swimsuit, Swimwear, Lingerie, Eveningwear, Daywear, Dress, Catalog
                  Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
                  http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#29 MoonPalacePookie

MoonPalacePookie
                  • 279 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:35 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BeckyN
                    I have the same suit in a different color and I can't get it to be strapless and look normal. It gets bunchy, weird looking. Not sure what I"m doing wrong! Have you been able to do it and have it look cute?
                    I did mine and it worked fine. I have no boobs, so it looked a bit deflated , but I tied the bottom ones lower on my back than i normally would and the top ones straight back and it looked fine. I bunched the fabric on purpose so there were no gaps between my skin and the fabric, so it had this eliptical shape to it. Also, mine came with two rows of straps on each side (total of 4 ties), so I took one row out on each side, not sure if i just had a freak top or what, the picture only has one set of straps.
                    Robert & Eugenia

July 23, 2008

#30 mmontgo

mmontgo
                    • 191 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:00 PM

If you go to Victoria Secret's webpage they have a white suit for sale.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users