#21 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 01 February 2007 - 06:02 PM

A small 8 x 10 would be fine and I think its better than some huge poster size one that you won't want to keep hung up in a few years...you could always not put the pic in it yet and have a pic taken of everyone there all dressed up and use that at the main pic. I think that would be really nice.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#22 Ali and Jeff

Ali and Jeff
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 06:17 PM

We went with the photo frame idea and used an 11x14 sized mat with room for a 5x7 photo so it wasn't too big, everyone sign it for us and left little messeges and then we got our photographer to take a picture of the whole group of us and we used that photo and then framed it in a smaller silver frame so its really not that big and we absolutley love it! Its a great keepsake for us!

#23 BayBug

BayBug
    • 852 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 08:21 PM

I don't think I am going to do the whole guest book thing. I am thinking about placing post cards in everyone’s OOT Bags and asking them to write what they most liked about the wedding or if they have anything else to say and have them mail it back to me.
      Angie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users