Sign in to follow this  
weez

Guest book ideas?

I know this has been discussed before, but I wondered what you are all doing for your guest books? Or have already done for the married ladies!

We only have around 15 guests with us so thought traditional books might look empty with only a few names in?! I really liked the plate idea but am worried about it breaking!

Ideas or opinions please?

Here are some ideas -

photo frame

polaroid

book full of epics (I went to a wedding last night that had this kind of guest book and it was really cute.)

wish bowl

Good question? I never even thought about this. I think some of the girls are doing a polaroid guest book but I've haven't looked into this yet, but it sounds like a good idea.

I like the polaroid book - it looks really nice. I saw that at a recent wedding.

Another idea if you don't have a polaroid is to upload photos of the two of you to mypublisher.com and get one of their books. They are $29 I believe. People could sign those pages and write messages to you with sharpies.

Oh yeah, one more idea. You could buy a coffee table book of the place where you are getting married (if you can find one) and have people sign and write messages on those pages.

I recently saw a nice Atlanta coffee table book being used for that at a reception in .... Atlanta ... obviously. ha

I'm doing the guest photo polaroid type of book. But my guest photos will be digitals, and then when I send them their thank you card, I will include a copy of their photo for them. I'm going to use a 7x7 scrapbook, with the pages predetermined where the photo will go. People can then sign around the spot, and leave us their wishes. We also only have about 20 people going, so I thought this was a great idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEACHBRIDEMA View Post
Raenjay
Thats a great idea! I think I might steal your idea!
Sarah
Why thank you - and please steal away, that's why we are all here.