Cabo Welcome Dinner

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

• 163 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL
    OH YEAH - puerto veija is another that i need to add to the list - that is the place that Jen used and loved.....Jern can you send me any contact info or menus you have?
    Hey Sarah-
    Their full menu is on their website at www.puertavieja.com. The manager's name is Carlos Escobel and you can reach him at info@puertvieja.com He is pretty good about responding and you can tell him Jennifer and Aaron sent you. We reserved the whole second floor and had 60 people that night. It was beautiful - I highly recommend that you schedule it during sunset because the view of the arch is so beautiful.

We paid $35 pp for a choice of filet/lobster or scampi fish plus tortilla soup or pear salad and flan for dessert. We also negotiated an appetizer of coconut shrimp into that price. Plus they gave us this steamed vegetable plate thing tht was really yummy. Drinks are extra...

Have fun!
    Jen & Aaron
    January 13, 2007

• 1,188 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 09:15 PM

Does anyone have an email contact for Roberto Jaregui at Damiana in San Jose? I tried the one that I found but my email got sent back to me. I am gong back down to Cabo with my FI on 2/24 and this is one of the places we were going to look into for our welcome dinner.
      Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08

#13 -Kate-

• VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:07 PM

I have info on Mi Casa I could email you. I think their price might be a little high though - more like $40 or up pp.

#14 SASSYGIRL

• 1,188 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 06:31 PM

I thought I would update some of the contact info that I got while I was in Cabo - some of the stuff on here has changed over the months and so I had trouble finding the resturants contact #'s.

Hope this helps someone in the future:

Damiana in San Jose -
          email: info@damiana.com.mx

Mi Casa in Cabo - we talked with Mauricio Bogantes
          email: salesmicasa@gmail.com
          Cell Phone # (52) 624-132-6483
          Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users