Anyone going to scrapbook their wedding??

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 01:52 PM

My fave is Jolee's stickers. Theyre sooo cute. I have a room in my house just for my scrapbooking and now my DIY projects for the wedding.

Do you do your pages quick? I notice that it took me about 6 months to complete a book. I just did a book for a co-worker's sister and I only had a week and a half to do it.. I did 30 pages!!! I was so proud of myself. I guess when you're getting paid to scrapbook, you put the peddle to the metal lol

#12 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:11 PM

I'm just starting to get into scrapbooking myself. My first project will be making 2 scrapbooks for my BM's as part of their gift. I found it helpful to go to my local scrapbooking store and signing up for a beginners class. They showed me how to get started making a page and also how to pick colours etc. They had a list of all the supplies you need to get started etc. Maybe you could go to a beginner class in your area? My local store even had a specific class for doing a wedding scrapbook. :)

#13 amyrak

• 469 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:09 PM

Yeah,there is a scrapbook store just a couple streets from my house. I think they do open scrapbooking on Friday nights or something..I may have to check it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users