22 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 January 2007 - 12:03 AM

We have soooo many great submissions for Jonathan's contest and I was wondering who your vote would go to?

I know we all have our selfish reasons for wanting a certain bride/groom to win...

shoot if i had my way, everyone would win!!

ps. just a reminder, jonathan has the final pick in this matter...this is just an informal poll

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 12:12 AM

here's what i think...

lenita for my own selfish reasons of seeing the pics in march!

jessalyn because she is a cabo bride and has such a great story

jilly because she is just so darn sweet

carolann because she is getting married at el dorado and what a beautiful wedding that will be (i dont know what she looks like

jason for being a brave groom in a sea of brides and proposing in such a sweet way

rya because i want to see a hawaii wedding, darnit!

ok, i was no help!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 jthrasher

jthrasher
  • Banned
  • 486 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 12:19 AM

lol Tammy. I wish I could pick them all too.

BTW, this doesn't meant that you can't enter anymore. If you haven't entered yet.... PLEASE DO SO SOON!!! Less than a week left!!

jthrasherphoto.com 2007 giveaway

#4 cariandnick

cariandnick
    • 60 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 12:41 AM

ohhh i have my pick. this will be interesting!

i really want to enter too but just not sure we'll have our location secured by next wednesday. we have the date set (11/24/07 - which is the saturday after thanksgiving so i dont know if you would even have a desire to do it then!) and we got the contract from moon palace yesterday but havn't sent it back yet as we are still having tiny part of us that would rather do it at el dorado royale that same day! any one else want to chime in and help us decide (no, never mind, not on this thread - that's not fair to the thread)

#5 jthrasher

jthrasher
      • Banned
      • 486 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 01:05 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cariandnick
        ohhh i have my pick. this will be interesting!

i really want to enter too but just not sure we'll have our location secured by next wednesday. we have the date set (11/24/07 - which is the saturday after thanksgiving so i dont know if you would even have a desire to do it then!) and we got the contract from moon palace yesterday but havn't sent it back yet as we are still having tiny part of us that would rather do it at el dorado royale that same day! any one else want to chime in and help us decide (no, never mind, not on this thread - that's not fair to the thread)

Come on Cari... get your butts in gear! It's worth the shot.

even if you don't win, I'm available for that date :-)

#6 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 10:34 AM

OK my vote is in!!! I cant wait to see who gets it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a certain someone though :)
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#7 lambert13

lambert13
          • 901 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 01:55 PM

I think everyone who entered is more than deserving to win.

Since I am not even sure that our budget would allow for the travel expenses to bring Jonathan down for the prize (a byproduct of planning a wedding date 7 months after you get engaged), I almost hope that someone more deserving gets it.

#8 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:34 PM

I'm with Jason...I think we're all deserving to win. We all have great love stories!! But, Jonathan has the final say.......what a decision for him....only 4 more days ....

By the way, noticed a little typo...my wedding date is one month earlier than stated on the poll 6/23/07...not 7/23/07... :)
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 09:14 PM

wow, this is close!

Awards and recognition: 

#10 jthrasher

jthrasher
              • Banned
              • 486 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:17 PM

TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users