FYB87
    • 976 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 01:50 PM

Those are great!

#33 SBlake

SBlake
      • 150 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 09:24 AM

Wow, what a great shot! I really wanted to do something like that for our save the dates but I live in Chicago and the lake doesn't really cut it! those were perfect!

#34 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
        • 939 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 12:10 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DougsGirl
          any chance you could detail for me how you put the info on the back? i've done a couple with the front info only, but never added anything to the back and i gotta figure that out for my next project!
          I will explain it in detail either later tonight or tomorrow. I had a bit of a rough night at a friends bachelorette party last night and today is FI's bday so I have quite the busy day and im not feeling too good!

#35 nathanielthompsonphoto

nathanielthompsonphoto
          • 1,213 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 12:43 PM

The postcard turned out great, Leslie! That was definitely my favorite of the choices as well.

I totally had fun taking all these pictures!

I'm so excited for your wedding! Its going to be amazing, and you have been the one that is great to work with!

#36 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
            • 939 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:13 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DougsGirl
              any chance you could detail for me how you put the info on the back? i've done a couple with the front info only, but never added anything to the back and i gotta figure that out for my next project!
              www.vistaprint.com

On the left side choose Postcards which is found under Cards, Notes, & Stationary

Step 1: Select a style (size) - if you choose the standard size, you can get 100 for free!

Step 2: I chose the option BROWSE OUR DESIGNS

I then went to most popular and selected the postcard that said Double Click to Upload Your Own Image

I double clicked and uploaded the picture on the front

Then click Back Side

To the left you will see: Choose a different back side template...

There are many different choices of templates to use

I added our monogram to the top so I went to Add Image and added that to the top

You can then use Add Text to write your text

I printed the back in grayscale because it was free but you can choose colors if you want

I think that is about it......kind of hard to word but I hope it helped...let me know if you need more help and I will try to explain it better!

#37 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
              • 1,881 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:24 PM

OMG - Leslie that is sooo cute!!! I love your postcards. I totally agree with you about Nathianiel. He's going to have his own fan club as a sub-forum here before he knows it!!!
                http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                February 14, 2009

#38 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
                • 939 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:25 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by nikkianddean
                  OMG - Leslie that is sooo cute!!! I love your postcards. I totally agree with you about Nathianiel. He's going to have his own fan club as a sub-forum here before he knows it!!!
                  haha yea he is! He has been so wonderful to work with so far!!

#39 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:58 PM

i love the one you picked, it's perfect. Great idea to send postcards. i have to do something to remind everyone when the final payment of our trip is due.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#40 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                    • Moderators
                    • 25,218 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                    • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:01 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LMP333
                    www.vistaprint.com

On the left side choose Postcards which is found under Cards, Notes, & Stationary

Step 1: Select a style (size) - if you choose the standard size, you can get 100 for free!

Step 2: I chose the option BROWSE OUR DESIGNS

I then went to most popular and selected the postcard that said Double Click to Upload Your Own Image

I double clicked and uploaded the picture on the front

Then click Back Side

To the left you will see: Choose a different back side template...

There are many different choices of templates to use

I added our monogram to the top so I went to Add Image and added that to the top

You can then use Add Text to write your text

I printed the back in grayscale because it was free but you can choose colors if you want

I think that is about it......kind of hard to word but I hope it helped...let me know if you need more help and I will try to explain it better!
                    aha! thanks! i'm such an idiot! i ended up just putting the wording on the front of the postcard, but it would have been way cooler like this. i might have to re-do them! i was so stressed and just wanted to get them ordered :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users