Beach Ceremony Majestic Colonial

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Freckles

Freckles
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 04:00 PM

Hi everyone,

We are looking at the Majestic Colonial resort in Punta Cana and Im curious to know how private the area of beach is that is used for the beach ceremonies? Does anyone know if the beach is exclusive to the resort or is it a public beach? We have our hearts set on a beach ceremony but would prefer a private area of the beach as we dont want people in their bathing suits lingering around and walking in front of the cermony. Thanks :)

#2 MissyR

MissyR
    • 1,210 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:44 PM

Freckles - I don't think it's that private - my friend is getting married there in June and she is really worried for that reason - I guess she has been speaking to some other girls who have experienced a lack of privacy on the beach..

#3 Toady

Toady
      • 6 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:30 PM

Hi - did your friend get married yet?? I was wondering about the same thing...any info she (or you) could share would be much appreciated!

cheers!
        [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:09 PM

There are no "private" areas on the beach at any of the Punta Cana resorts as far as I know.

I would ask to see pics of some ceremony set-ups, but every wedding I saw on the beach had boobs and banana hammocks standing around.

Even at the gazebo for our ceremony we had both of the above -- but at least because of the gazebo they weren't too close-up -- and our photogs were good not to get them in any pics.. lol.

#5 portugirl8

portugirl8
          • 38 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:24 PM

Hello I'm getting married at the Majestic in April and I'm pretty sure the beach is public. The trick is to make sure your photographer is experienced enough to avoid people in bikini's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users