• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#171 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:57 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jen5372
    yes they finaly said something was haunted-and once again, the shit ONLY happened to Grant and jay! Hmmm.....

I think other places had better "stuff" happen and they didnt call em haunted but they did last night. It was cool though :)
    Yea i'm actually surprised at Jay calling it haunted. I guess the audience is always waiting to see what he decides.

#172 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 05:00 PM

What about that big boom last night? That was crazy. I couldn't believe how loud it was in the courtyard.

And the EVP- "show some respect around here." That gave me the freaking chills. I love the ones where you can kinda hear an accent or dialect in them.
      Happily married since 2008

#173 Jen5372

Jen5372
      • 228 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:47 PM

I agree with rachel-the EVP's are the most eerie for me-they are awesome-it makes ya realize something is going on!!

What i dont understand-how come every place they go people "see" apparitions, yet every time they get NOTHING on film? Bummer...maybe someday!

#174 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:13 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jen5372
          I agree with rachel-the EVP's are the most eerie for me-they are awesome-it makes ya realize something is going on!!

What i dont understand-how come every place they go people "see" apparitions, yet every time they get NOTHING on film? Bummer...maybe someday!
          hehe true. how come the real cameramen never catch anything?

#175 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:22 PM

I know what you girls are staying but they aren't the only ones not collecting solid evidence- people have been hunting ghosts forever. How come no one has been able to produce some credible footage you know? I mean, I know there are pictures and film clips that show "paranormal" evidence out there, but it's just so hard to know who's doctoring shit and who's not. For all we know- GH could be a bunch of lying dirt bags too.

Personally, I believe in the supernatural and the way these guys go about with their searching makes me believe them more than the "psychics" that walk around talking to spirits. At least they attempt to debunk and put on the show of trying to truly find paranormal activity.

Sometimes it's a little nice that they don't find something every time. We all know ghosts just don't always pop up and say "here I am" so if some show was always finding ghosts easily, I would be more skeptical.

#176 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:17 PM

So has anyone on here ever seen a ghost. I swear I have. I have seen them heard them and even had a toilet paper roll thrown at me. I think that is why I get so scared. I always talk to them like I am not scared lol

#177 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:21 PM

I haven't seen a ghost, but I have seen enough weird things to know it's not natural. Plus my aunt lives in a house that is very haunted. She ran into a solid mass while walking through her house in mid-day. She could clearly see nothing was in front of her but she hit it so hard it nearly knocked her down!

#178 Jen5372

Jen5372
                • 228 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:24 PM

OMG rachel-thats wild! GH did an episode at valentown ( Jay is from the rochester, NY area)and thats where I am and this place is super close to me. i wanna go-they do ghost tours!!

It was a place jay and Grant wanted to go back and investigate more-I wanna go too! I hope they come back :)

#179 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:27 PM

I know- my aunt is out of town right now and DH has been bugging me to have us go over to her house and investigate. I told him I'm not going to do that cause I didn't run it by her first. Had I known they would have been on vacation I would have asked her to let us do it.

#180 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:38 PM

OMG I can totally see you two in that house "investigating" with your little flashlights and stuff.... You not going to the bathroom by yourself LMAO please ask her to do it next time and take pictures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users