Photo

Kauai Photographer??

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 sugaredviolets

sugaredviolets
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:23 PM

I'm going with Jennifer from Island Echos as well! She is great!

#12 stefnicole

stefnicole
    • 544 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 02:17 PM

We decided to go with Bill Crane on the island.

Kauai wedding photographer Bill Crane, modern photography and photojournalism

He & his wife are super nice. I'll let everyone know how the photos turn out.

#13 rene

rene
      • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:33 PM

i'd like to recommend  http://seantaylorphotography.com/  his photojournalism is awesome.  his photography is art

#14 Debbie1

Debbie1
        • 38 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:04 PM

Really this day is very important part of life for everyone. Everyone has a dream about wedding days. They plan for this day how to make special this day. I love these all photographic. Wow I really appreciate this wedding.  I hope both of you are happy who got marriage.

#15 Lil Kauai Bride

Lil Kauai Bride
          • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:27 PM

wow those recommendations are great!!! thank you so much!  my fiance and I are planning a destination wedding at our fav' island of kauai and need HELP on finding GREAT photographers, wedding planners, etc etc etc and this helps!!  thanks!!

#16 kellyinwyoming

kellyinwyoming
            • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:17 PM

Spencer and Paddy, a husband and wife team, are the best photographers. They're locals and know great locations on the island of Kaua'i.  We felt really relaxed and comfortable with them and had a lot of fun at our photoshoot after the ceremony! They did a fabulous job capturing our "special day"

For an hour session, they shot over 300 images!!!  They have amazing vision and are masters in Photoshop.  Highly recommended and you can check out their webpage at mcdonaldkeanphotography.com

-Kelly

#17 CaliforniaBride

CaliforniaBride
              • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

I've heard good things and like the look of Charity V Photography.  And for video, noelani productions. 

#18 Paulina1111

Paulina1111
                • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

Take a look at Peter Jacobsen -- http://www.peterjacobsen.net --

He's based on Oahu, but he also shoots a lot of weddings on Kauai. He's super friendly, and his work is really great.

#19 Amelia80

Amelia80
                  • 6 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:29 AM

thanks a lot for the helpful links, we also consider getting married there 

#20 tjtntsake

tjtntsake
                    • Banned
                    • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

But from what I have seen of Shawn's work, I prefer Shawn. dinh vi o to He does charge a travel fee but most of Oahu's photographers do. Island Echoes is one of the best photographers in Kauai if you are looking for someone local.

http://thietbidinhvioto.vn/thiet-bi-n-a-01-2spct31577.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users