Photo

Sandals Destination Wedding Cakes, Flowers Ect

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 bridget917

bridget917
  • 140 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:52 PM

I finally got around to uploading these pictures to photobucket. These are the bouquets included in the free wedding package...one is carnations and one is daisies.

Bridget

Click the image to open in full size.

#22 currier73

currier73
    • 154 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:05 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by bridget917
      I finally got around to uploading these pictures to photobucket. These are the bouquets included in the free wedding package...one is carnations and one is daisies.

Bridget

Thank you so much Bridget. I emailed my WC but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. She sent me the wedding packet but it didn't have any prices for flower upgrades. If you have that information, would you mind sending it to me?

Thanks you,

Heather

#23 bridget917

bridget917
      • 140 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:11 AM

You're welcome! It almost seemed like they were trying to keep these some big hidden secret because I couldn't find pictures of them anywhwere!

If you send me your email address I can forward on what my coordinator sent me. I have the catalog and the price list.

Bridget

#24 flamingo101

flamingo101
        • 24 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 05:43 PM

Is it ok to bring my own flowers?? I can't see that being a problem.??

#25 bridget917

bridget917
          • 140 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 06:31 PM

From what I understand fake flowers seem to be okay...I'm not sure about using an outside vendor there though...they have some strange rules!

I read somewhere that someone said if they give you a problem to just tell them someone in your party is allergic to flowers lol...my mom actually IS allergic to everything so I won't have to lie! I'm taking artificial flowers with me so I can have them to keep!

#26 currier73

currier73
            • 154 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:19 AM

Thanks Bridget. She did just send me the prices and pics. If anyone else needs them, please PM and I can email them to you.

Heather

#27 DelightfulDani

DelightfulDani
              • 99 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:43 AM

okay the cakes the are not bad at all if you are having a small wedding

#28 ChristieB143102

ChristieB143102
                • 5 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:49 PM

What is the avg. cost to adorn the cake with just a few simple flowers? And what is the cost for a flower for your hair?

#29 Mari2222

Mari2222
                  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:50 AM

Hi Jennifer,

My name is Marissa and I am considering a Sandals destination wedding.  I joined this group this morning.  I probably should have joined earlier but I hired a TA to help and she has been completely useless.  I hope I can get some answers her.  I first wanted information regarding if I would be able to have one guest that will be 15 years old attend my wedding at a sandals resort and potentially stay there?  I have read alot of posts re photography.  I have a friend who has done professional photography, would she be allowed to be my photographer?  Thank you in advance for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users