Sandals Destination Wedding Cakes, Flowers Ect

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 WifeToBe

• 59 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:58 PM

So helpful! Thanks for sharing and congrats on the certificate! Do you have any pics of what the typical bouquet looks like?

#12 JenniferSS

• Banned
    • 1,047 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:06 PM

I do but right now my hard drive died so I have to wait till that computer is up & running again to post it.

The bouquet for the free wedding is carnations. You can pick from a variety of colors.

The other upgraded bouquets that we saw were beautiful-the flowers were very fresh!

#13 hollisandsteph

• 419 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:22 PM

I was told the flowers that are included are either carnations or daiseys. Are daiseys not included?

#14 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,368 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:25 PM

I like the second cake as well. You're giving me ideas!

#15 WifeToBe

• 59 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:24 AM

Anyone know about prices of the flower upgrades at The Grande? Or all upgrades for that matter? I mean I have a general list for hair, photos and that kind of thing, but am looking to see how much I'm talking about spending once it comes down to getting flower I want or arch flowers or whatever all the little upgrades not listed are. Also if I want to bring my own bouquet that should be fine right? Let me know if you have any info.

#16 bridget917

• 140 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 11:04 AM

You should have received an email from your wedding coordinator with a wedding catalog. If you didn't, let me know and I can forward mine on to you. It has all the different options (flowers, decorations, etc.) and the prices.

#17 WifeToBe

• 59 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:30 AM

Would you please forward that to me? I appreciate it! I've received like the general wedding info kit but nothing to in depth. Even though yours may be a little different than St. Lucia, I'd love to look at it and then can call the coordinator to get one for St. Lucia.

#18 bridget917

• 140 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:00 AM

I never stopped to think about there being a difference! I just sent it to you, hopefully it will help you out a little!

#19 Mrs.R2be

• 264 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:55 AM

I'm having them make cupcakes ... It's costing a pretty penny but It's all worth it...
                    Plus i've never heard anyone having black cake has cupcake's for a wedding. Hopefully everything will turn out fab......
                    ~Mrs.R ~

#20 KHarrod

• 902 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 11:41 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users