Photo

my BD pics are tommorow!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
  • 5,681 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 06:57 PM

Good luck and have fun! Don't forget to post the pics!!

#12 angitalia23

angitalia23
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 10:23 AM

Hi Girls! So I got them done yesterday! It was a lot of fun, the photographer made me do a shot because she could tell I was so nervous. I dont think I was giving the seductive looks that she wanted me to...She kept making me do this breathing thing, where I was supposed to exhale super hard (basically look like I was in the middle of sex..lol) and each time I exhaled I ended up grinning a little...oops! For the most part the rest turned out great. It was hilarious though because she opened all of the windows upstairs and all of the blinds in our big picture window on the main floor....so I gave all my neighbor's a show, big time! It was a beautiful day out and everyone was walking by with their dogs or working on their lawn...im sure they think im wierd now and enjoying showing my ass to the public! She said she will have the proofs for me in a couple of weeks and then if i get brave enough I'll post. *im just crossing my fingers they look good*
      Anthony & Angela
      19 June 2008

#13 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 10:37 AM

I'm sure they will be great! Don't worry about the neighbors...it's probably the most exciting thing to happen on your street in years! LOL I don't know too many that would complain! Unlike my FI who went outside with a flashlight at midnight trying to see where the raccoon was getting into the attic, but that's a whole nother story!

#14 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 27 April 2008 - 10:40 AM

haha angela sounds like you had fun! cant wait to see some of the pics! im sure you looked great you skinny minnie you!

#15 Leia78

Leia78
        • VIP Member
        • 2,459 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 10:43 AM

I know your pics are going to be beautiful Angela!

#16 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:09 AM

lol I am glad you had fun! Don't worry about the peep show.... I am sure they will look amazing and your FH will LOVE THEM!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users