Sign in to follow this  
Saraha

UGHHH Venting AGAIN!

OMG! That is horrible. My little brother is 17 and I would KILL him if he did this. She is so going to regret this in a year when she is up in Alaska all by herself and realizes he isn't all that. Then who will she call... thats right you.

OMG... I can't beleive the whole no house thing in CO didn't phase her! I'm so sorry your family has to go through this... I can only imagine the stress/conflict it must be causing. It just boggles my mind though that she wouldn't call you and give a heads up or ask you to come! What a crappy way to have to find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
Eh? Why wouldn't she tell you guys? Is she pregnant? Was she trying to beat you to the alter?
Good lord I hope she isnt pregnant!!! I guess she has been wanting to do this for like 4 months and my parents have been doing anything and everything in their power to stop her or atleast wait till after my wedding, but didnt work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Do you think she was scared to tell you?
Im sure she was, the crazy thing that its always been us three girls (my sisters) and soooooooo soooooooooo close, once she met this guy she kinda drifted. I couldnt imagine not having her apart of my wedding, but I guess she could hers HA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyN View Post
wow! I don't even know what to say. That just seems absolutely absurd. Does she normally do stuff like that (meaning random, out of the ordinary, crazy, etc)?
Shes always been the crazy one of us. But we were raised with amazing parents with good morals and values, dont know what in the hell just happened to her!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
sarah, my major question right now is how did your parents allow this?
DEF did not allow it. I guess shelby came down here and on Monday called her mom (who is actually my stepmom) anyways called her mom and they got in a HUGE HUGE fight, that night they got married and not sure if my parents have talked to her since.

Quote:
OMG! That is horrible. My little brother is 17 and I would KILL him if he did this. She is so going to regret this in a year when she is up in Alaska all by herself and realizes he isn't all that. Then who will she call... thats right you.
The crazy thing is that he is getting deployed to Iraq. She is going to all alone in ALASKA where its freaking dark part of the year with no friends, nothing! And no husband because he will be half way around the world!
I honestly dont get it, shes is a beautiful, I thought intellegent, girl who can do so much better!

Quote:
totally off topic! But is that corn in your dogs mouth? LMAO that is the cutest thing ever
lol Thats awesome!!

Wow, Sarah! I am so sorry that you are having a week like this. That is just crazy that your sister did this. I really hope she isn't prego or doesnt get prego. I'm sure she is going to regret this.

She will come around... lets just hope she doesn't get prenant in the meantime. She will realize her mistake hopefully soon. Just be loving and be there for her whats done is done but if you stay close with her she will confide in you and you will have a bigger influence on her. If you get mad and treat her bad she will rebel. I know it's hard but she will need you here pretty soon. Remember she is young and immature and has NO life skills at all.

omfg. OMFG. sarah, i am speechless. totally speechless. i wish i lived closer so i could drive over to give you a hug right now.

OMG - this is terrible! I would be heartbroken. HOw old is this guy? She is looking for love in all the wrong places. Give her a couple of months in Alaska all by herself and with a little luck she'll be running back home. She is so young. She has her life ahead of her. I am so sorry for this. This is terrible.