Photo

Colonix. Turn back now or forever hold your peace.

• Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

#271 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:52 PM

steep it for less time, see if that makes a difference. no more than 3 mins.

#272 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:53 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Maura
    steep it for less time, see if that makes a difference. no more than 3 mins.
    I'll try that tonight. But when I was doing it for less I wasn't having a BM in the morning. I have had three today though.

#273 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:56 PM

just play with the steep time -- obviously however long youre doing it for is too much. 3 mins may be too little but give it a shot. if it doesnt work, up it tomorrow night. let us know what the results are if you are able to sleep better from adjusting the tea down.

#274 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
    • 2,183 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 06:08 PM

This thread is really making laugh, I'm debating on whether or not I want to do this. Maura, I'll just wait till you're done and hear how you did.

#275 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:59 PM

so.
        steeped for 7 min last night and had normal size/shape/etc. bm today around 5pm. i don't feel like i'm colon cleansing - i feel like i'm tracking regular bms, every 3 days or so.

i have noticed, however, that the longer i steep the tea, the fast i fall asleep, lol...

#276 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
        • 668 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 04:17 PM

OK so I am officially on board!
          I don't think that the mix is all that bad, and the pills leave an after taste hours later if you haven't eaten anything and are just drinking your water.
          Day1- had major bloating! Was gassy and so much that I couldn't fart /poop just in pain. Finally had the runs late at night after the tea. Yuck poop
          Day2- Yuck poop x3. Nothing solid very runny poops - Yuck! and exra stinky I must say. At least I am going though -better than nothing!
          My FI is calling it "poop juice"

Funny though- I farted in my car on the way home from work the othr night and I almost passed out- thank god no one was in the car with me. It was horrible- definitly Silent But deadly!

Anyone try with Milk? I did today and it was not that bad.

#277 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:58 PM

i never tried it with milk. i ran out of apple juice today, so maybe tomorrow i'll try it with milk.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#278 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:02 PM

im allergic to milk so i cant do it with milk. ive been thinking about mixing it with soy milk and blending it with strawberries though. i wonder if it would get chunky too fast though.

#279 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:12 PM

i can't have milk either, and don't love soy milk enough to bother. i'm sticking with apple juice and apple sauce.
              went to a party at my parents' last night and ate and drank everything in sight. i didn't have tea last night, nor did i take pills/ fiber this morning and just had an enormous bm. i'm hoping that after a day of not taking it, and then going back to the full dose, i'll shock my body into pooping more regularly.

#280 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
              • 668 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:24 AM

I found that I like the tea also - I am sort of an insomniac and this helps me get my but to bed rather than staying on the computer all night!

Mixing it with fruits would be yummy!
                I am loving pooping everyday, except they are still runny at day 3. I wish they would be "normal"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users