Dreams Cancun wedding booked!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LCLIVINGSTON

LCLIVINGSTON
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:55 PM

Hi everyone,

finally booked our wedding for Dreams Cancun!! Fly out on 6th July 2009 and have requested the 14th July 2009 for the wedding!!!

I'm so glad it's finally done now I can start actually planning for the day! We just booked a basic room in the hotel for 2 weeks (will try and upgrade directly with the hotel) and are then moving onto Le Blanc, Cancun for a week of relaxation afterwards!

We booked the basic wedding package too because we got it free as we booked over 5 rooms in the hotel, we are planning on upgrading to the Dreams Ultimate package when we have enough cash to pay the 50% deposit!!

L xxx

#2 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 04:13 PM

Congratulations!! That is such a relief isnt it? Let the fun begin!!

#3 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 04:48 PM

Congrats! It's such a great feeling! Now all you have to do is plan and drive yourself insane waiting for the day! I don't know how you long engagers do it!! I am going insane and I only had to wait six months!! Anyway, if you need anything let us girls know

#4 Kryztan

Kryztan
        • 743 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 04:58 PM

COngrats and happy planning!

#5 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LCLIVINGSTON
            We booked the basic wedding package too because we got it free as we booked over 5 rooms in the hotel, we are planning on upgrading to the Dreams Ultimate package when we have enough cash to pay the 50% deposit!!

L xxx
            I know that feeling lol but then I thought i've got to pay it anyway so as soon as I have it they will and its one less thing to worry about lol

All sorted now so don't have to do anything for a year yay!! lol

Good for you for getting it sorted

#6 Angel

Angel
            • 2,635 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:39 PM

Congrats!!!! Let the planning begin.

#7 Mrs McGuire 2B!!

Mrs McGuire 2B!!
              • 7 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:31 PM

hi there!
                ive not long booked my wedding at dreams! i fly day after you on the 7th july and my wedding is on the 13th july, so day before yours! hope they go well and we have nice weather!:) kelly

#8 LCLIVINGSTON

LCLIVINGSTON
                • 27 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 05:00 AM

Hi Kelly,

That's good, i'll probably see you there then!! Hope we do get good weather!

This forum's really good, there is loads of people who have had experiences with Dreams Cancun.

I take it you are getting married at the gazebo? Have you decided where to have your reception? I just got pics through from the hotel of all the locations and can't decide yet where to have it!!

L x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users