Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
becks

Starfish Passing Thread

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsfinallyhere View Post
Itsfinallyhere Blue starfish
1. Heidi (itsfinallyhere) Varadero, Cuba - Nov. 12 - Nov. 26
2. Jacqueline (imppearl) Punta Cana - Jan. 3 - Jan. 10
3. Nicole (beachgirl) Punta Cana - Jan 10. - Jan. 17
4. Dee (mrsgtobe) Grand Cayman - Apr 10 - Apr. 18
5. Sammygirl?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysgirl View Post
What color is our starfish?? So excited! Thanks again for including me!

Our Starfish is Blue. Kinda llike an aquamarine/teal. It is beautiful. I will take a picture and post it soon, so all can see.msnwink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsfinallyhere View Post
Our Starfish is Blue. Kinda llike an aquamarine/teal. It is beautiful. I will take a picture and post it soon, so all can see.msnwink.gif

Yeah, I can't wait to see it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a super great Idea. I am getting married Feb 25 2010, would I fit in the time frame? Let me know please, who ever is the person organizing this. Thanks a bunch.

 

Dee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsfinallyhere View Post
Our Starfish is Blue. Kinda llike an aquamarine/teal. It is beautiful. I will take a picture and post it soon, so all can see.msnwink.gif
I can't wait to see it!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update:

I see that Jacilynda was on the BDW Forum last evening at 5:46pm but did not respond to my PMs or to this thread. I still have never received the starfish. sad.gif I wanted to update any girls that are on the same starfish passing list as me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sooo upset! I can't believe she would do that. I'm hoping she will still come through for us!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marryinghimagain View Post
Update:

I see that Jacilynda was on the BDW Forum last evening at 5:46pm but did not respond to my PMs or to this thread. I still have never received the starfish. sad.gif I wanted to update any girls that are on the same starfish passing list as me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Itsfinallyhere Blue starfish

1. Heidi (itsfinallyhere) Varadero, Cuba - Nov. 12 - Nov. 26

2. Jacqueline (imppearl) Punta Cana - Jan. 3 - Jan. 10

3. Nicole (beachgirl) Punta Cana - Jan 10. - Jan. 17

4. mwcfarms?

5. Dee (mrsgtobe) Grand Cayman - Apr 10 - Apr. 18

6. Lindsey (sammysgirl) Playa del Carmen - May 14 - May 21

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwcfarms View Post
This is a super great Idea. I am getting married Feb 25 2010, would I fit in the time frame? Let me know please, who ever is the person organizing this. Thanks a bunch.

 

Dee

We should have no problem fitting you in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It'sfinallyhere (Heidi's)Blue starfish list

1. Heidi (itsfinallyhere) Varadero, Cuba - Nov. 12 - Nov. 26

2. Jacqueline (imppearl) Punta Cana - Jan. 3 - Jan. 10

3. Nicole (beachgirl) Punta Cana - Jan 10. - Jan. 17

4. mwcfarms?

5. Dee (mrsgtobe) Grand Cayman - Apr 10 - Apr. 18

6. Lindsey (sammysgirl) Playa del Carmen - May 14 - May 21

 

 

Here is our little guy ladies......

Click the image to open in full size.

I hope you ladies love him as much as I do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by meli122 View Post
I'm sooo upset! I can't believe she would do that. I'm hoping she will still come through for us!
I know, makes me sad and upset,too. I keep hoping that maybe it is still on it's way but every day I check the mail and as of today still nothing. But it has been WAAAAY past time that it should have been here if it was mailed when she said it was. I thought we would have heard something otherwise if there was a mixup or delay. Even if she had replied when she saw that I have never received it. I think we may be done for. I'm sorry not only for myself but also for everyone else on "our" list. sad.gif If there was any way I could have had enough time to buy one, I would have and then continued passing it but I kept hoping that it was still coming. Now it is to late, I leave next Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsfinallyhere View Post
It'sfinallyhere (Heidi's)Blue starfish list
1. Heidi (itsfinallyhere) Varadero, Cuba - Nov. 12 - Nov. 26
2. Jacqueline (imppearl) Punta Cana - Jan. 3 - Jan. 10
3. Nicole (beachgirl) Punta Cana - Jan 10. - Jan. 17
4. mwcfarms?
5. Dee (mrsgtobe) Grand Cayman - Apr 10 - Apr. 18
6. Lindsey (sammysgirl) Playa del Carmen - May 14 - May 21


Here is our little guy ladies......
Click the image to open in full size.
I hope you ladies love him as much as I do!

I LOVE HIM!!!!! He will look great with my white and pink bouquet!!! Thanks for the pic!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...