Starfish Passing Thread

• Please log in to reply
1448 replies to this topic

#211 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
  • Banned
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:04 AM

Im getting married april 2nd 2010 I would love to join in on this. I would be leaving March 29th and returning April 9th 2010. Could I be added to the list?

Thanks in advance!

#212 ShelbyFL

ShelbyFL
    • 211 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:46 AM

Not sure why I am just now learning about this! How cute! Since I have only 10 weeks left, I will probably need to buy one and I can then pass that one on... Great idea ladies. I learn so much from y'all.

#213 brandynd

brandynd
      • 221 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:52 PM

Hey ladies! I'm getting married on January 13, 2010 and I would LOVE to use someones starfish as my something borrowed. I promise to take great care of it and to pass it on! If there's a starfish that would like to make the journey down to the Riviera Maya with me, PM me and let me know! Thanks!
        There is no better gift that can be given than the gift of ones self.

#214 brandynd

brandynd
        • 221 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:32 PM

Ooookay ladies! I was reading through here and realized that there is NO way that I'll be able to get a starfish, because the dates are all so close together in December/January....sooo I surfed online, and I invested in 2 more beautiful star fishies to start passing. I found a deal I couldn't pass up. I got a white one, and a really pretty topaz sandy colored one (I'm awesome at indecision). I'd be happy to start passing these, as long as I have them back for my wedding day on January 13th (for me and my MOH to use).
          If you're interested, just let me know!

#215 *Karla*

*Karla*
          • 4,854 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by brandynd
            Ooookay ladies! I was reading through here and realized that there is NO way that I'll be able to get a starfish, because the dates are all so close together in December/January....sooo I surfed online, and I invested in 2 more beautiful star fishies to start passing. I found a deal I couldn't pass up. I got a white one, and a really pretty topaz sandy colored one (I'm awesome at indecision). I'd be happy to start passing these, as long as I have them back for my wedding day on January 13th (for me and my MOH to use).
            Ditto...I just ordered a blue starfish. Let me know if you want to borrow, I will start a traveling list for this little guy.

#216 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
            • 278 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:36 PM

Quote:
              I would love to borrow one
              My wedding is November 26th, I leave on the 22nd
              Let me know if this is possible.

#217 brandynd

brandynd
              • 221 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:24 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KarlaS
                Ditto...I just ordered a blue starfish. Let me know if you want to borrow, I will start a traveling list for this little guy.
                I would love to borrow yours! I really wanted a blue one, but it was on back order, so I just got white one and the sand colored one. That way I could still use my something borrowed! Oh yay! Go ahead and put me on your list!

#218 brandynd

brandynd
                • 221 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:25 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by EDRBride2009
                  I would love to borrow one
                  My wedding is November 26th, I leave on the 22nd
                  Let me know if this is possible.
                  That's not a problem at all....I'd be happy to send one of my starfish to you to use! Which one were you interested in?

#219 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
                  • 278 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:28 PM

Quote:
                    That's not a problem at all....I'd be happy to send one of my starfish to you to use! Which one were you interested in?
                    I just sent you a PM

Thanks!

#220 *Karla*

*Karla*
                    • 4,854 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:27 AM

Quote:
                      I would love to borrow yours! I really wanted a blue one, but it was on back order, so I just got white one and the sand colored one. That way I could still use my something borrowed! Oh yay! Go ahead and put me on your list!
                      Okay...This will be the beginning of a new list for my Blue starfish...

1. Karla - Negril, JA Dec 31
                      2. Brandynd - RM Jan 13

Anyone else, let me know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users