Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
becks

Starfish Passing Thread

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsfinallyhere View Post
Itsfinallyhere Blue starfish
1. Heidi (itsfinallyhere) Varadero, Cuba - Nov. 12 - Nov. 26
2. Jacqueline (imppearl) Punta Cana - Jan. 3 - Jan. 10
3. Nicole (beachgirl) Punta Cana - Jan 10. - Jan. 17
4. Dee (mrsgtobe) Grand Cayman - Apr 10 - Apr. 18
5. Sammygirl?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysgirl View Post
What color is our starfish?? So excited! Thanks again for including me!

Our Starfish is Blue. Kinda llike an aquamarine/teal. It is beautiful. I will take a picture and post it soon, so all can see.msnwink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsfinallyhere View Post
Our Starfish is Blue. Kinda llike an aquamarine/teal. It is beautiful. I will take a picture and post it soon, so all can see.msnwink.gif

Yeah, I can't wait to see it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a super great Idea. I am getting married Feb 25 2010, would I fit in the time frame? Let me know please, who ever is the person organizing this. Thanks a bunch.

 

Dee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsfinallyhere View Post
Our Starfish is Blue. Kinda llike an aquamarine/teal. It is beautiful. I will take a picture and post it soon, so all can see.msnwink.gif
I can't wait to see it!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update:

I see that Jacilynda was on the BDW Forum last evening at 5:46pm but did not respond to my PMs or to this thread. I still have never received the starfish. sad.gif I wanted to update any girls that are on the same starfish passing list as me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sooo upset! I can't believe she would do that. I'm hoping she will still come through for us!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marryinghimagain View Post
Update:

I see that Jacilynda was on the BDW Forum last evening at 5:46pm but did not respond to my PMs or to this thread. I still have never received the starfish. sad.gif I wanted to update any girls that are on the same starfish passing list as me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Itsfinallyhere Blue starfish

1. Heidi (itsfinallyhere) Varadero, Cuba - Nov. 12 - Nov. 26

2. Jacqueline (imppearl) Punta Cana - Jan. 3 - Jan. 10

3. Nicole (beachgirl) Punta Cana - Jan 10. - Jan. 17

4. mwcfarms?

5. Dee (mrsgtobe) Grand Cayman - Apr 10 - Apr. 18

6. Lindsey (sammysgirl) Playa del Carmen - May 14 - May 21

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwcfarms View Post
This is a super great Idea. I am getting married Feb 25 2010, would I fit in the time frame? Let me know please, who ever is the person organizing this. Thanks a bunch.

 

Dee

We should have no problem fitting you in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It'sfinallyhere (Heidi's)Blue starfish list

1. Heidi (itsfinallyhere) Varadero, Cuba - Nov. 12 - Nov. 26

2. Jacqueline (imppearl) Punta Cana - Jan. 3 - Jan. 10

3. Nicole (beachgirl) Punta Cana - Jan 10. - Jan. 17

4. mwcfarms?

5. Dee (mrsgtobe) Grand Cayman - Apr 10 - Apr. 18

6. Lindsey (sammysgirl) Playa del Carmen - May 14 - May 21

 

 

Here is our little guy ladies......

Click the image to open in full size.

I hope you ladies love him as much as I do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by meli122 View Post
I'm sooo upset! I can't believe she would do that. I'm hoping she will still come through for us!
I know, makes me sad and upset,too. I keep hoping that maybe it is still on it's way but every day I check the mail and as of today still nothing. But it has been WAAAAY past time that it should have been here if it was mailed when she said it was. I thought we would have heard something otherwise if there was a mixup or delay. Even if she had replied when she saw that I have never received it. I think we may be done for. I'm sorry not only for myself but also for everyone else on "our" list. sad.gif If there was any way I could have had enough time to buy one, I would have and then continued passing it but I kept hoping that it was still coming. Now it is to late, I leave next Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsfinallyhere View Post
It'sfinallyhere (Heidi's)Blue starfish list
1. Heidi (itsfinallyhere) Varadero, Cuba - Nov. 12 - Nov. 26
2. Jacqueline (imppearl) Punta Cana - Jan. 3 - Jan. 10
3. Nicole (beachgirl) Punta Cana - Jan 10. - Jan. 17
4. mwcfarms?
5. Dee (mrsgtobe) Grand Cayman - Apr 10 - Apr. 18
6. Lindsey (sammysgirl) Playa del Carmen - May 14 - May 21


Here is our little guy ladies......
Click the image to open in full size.
I hope you ladies love him as much as I do!

I LOVE HIM!!!!! He will look great with my white and pink bouquet!!! Thanks for the pic!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Very thought provoking article it really helped me set up my strategies regarding. READ MORE : Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail sign in page:  http://hotmailaccount1811.blogspot.com Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your Hotmail email address followed by your password then click Next. Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to 
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
  • Topics

×