Sign in to follow this  
becks

Starfish Passing Thread

Oh Carrie, I am getting married November 17th in Mexico also so I will have the blue starfish with me then.

Originally Posted by carrieb258 View Post

The bluestar fish please!! We are getting married 10 November 2011 in Tulum Mexico and I am from England....this is such a good idea x

awesome, im in!!!!

date of travel: April 11th 2012 to april 18th 2012

destination: montego bay jamaica

resort: grand palladium lady hamilton

right now im in Regina Saskatchewan....but will be moving back home to London Ontario in 18days lol so will give you the address when we get the new house, the blue star fish will be perfect with my baby blue flowers thank you i luv this idea

if you need more info let me know

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

What you do is put the special starfish in your bouquet of flowers!!  Let me know your dates of travel, what resort and where you are from and Ill add you to my list!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

awesome, im in!!!!

date of travel: April 11th 2012 to april 18th 2012

destination: montego bay jamaica

resort: grand palladium lady hamilton

right now im in Regina Saskatchewan....but will be moving back home to London Ontario in 18days lol so will give you the address when we get the new house, the blue star fish will be perfect with my baby blue flowers thank you i luv this idea

if you need more info let me know

I have added you to the list. And I don't need your address, the bride above you will, but you can wait until closer to the date to find out who that will be!

Jaykay's BLUE Starfish

Who? When?  Where?  From?
Jaykay January 9-16, 2012 Runaway Bay, Jamaica Alberta, Canada
canadiangirl April 11-18, 2012 Montego Bay, Jamaica Ontario, Canada
asiammarie1 December 6-21, 2012 Punta Cana, DR ?

Hi Girls,

I am not sure how this works, but my travel dates are April 17th -May 1st 2012.  I live in Toronto, Ontario Canada  I would love to have one of the travelling starfish join me!  I will look back at the history to see who I should message?  is that how this works?

Holly

Hey ladies!  just letting you know that the little guy is on his way (if not there already) to Aisha B.  Sorod1 canceled her destination wedding and gave me AishaB's addey and I sent it last week!  Good luck ladies!

Originally Posted by clgriffi7 View Post

Hi ladies -

I just wanted to get Janine's Blue Starfish back on the radar.  Right now the little guy is in Cancun at Dreams with Peterpadpixiedust.  The rest of the list of ladies is below.  I am the last on the list after which time the blue guy will have served his 1-year tour of duty and will be heading back to his owner.  Can the rest of the ladies on the list just check in here on the thread to make sure we are all still active and are planning on participating?  THANKS!

JanineA Nov. 13th 2010 (Nov 10-Nov 15 -Turks&Caicos)

MrsJ2011 Jan. 2nd 2011 (Dec 31-Jan 8 - Jamaica)

Cookiemunchkin Feb 19th 2011 (Feb 16 - 23 Riviera Maya, Mexico)
Katelynn May 3rd 2011 (Apr 30-May 7 - Jamaica)

SouthernSweetie June11th 2011 (Moon Palace, Cancun)
Peterpanpixiedust June 18th, 2011 (Jun 14-Jun 29 - Cancun)

Sorod1 July 30th 2011 (July 28 - Aug 11 - Jamaica)
AishaB Aug. 21st 2011 (Aug19 - Aug22 - Cape May)

Diamondgirl Oct. 8th 2011 (Oct 4 - Oct 10 Cancun, 10-16 Cabo)
Clgriffi7 Nov. 5th 2011 (Nov 2 - Nov 10 - Cancun)

Hi Ladies!!!

Janine here just checking in! I'm glad to see the little guy is still going strong (thanks clgriffi7 for keeping tracking and posting the update). I'm finally back on here today to catch up on how everyone's planning has been going, look through threads and see how weddings went. I know I have alot of catching up to do. I can't believe AishaB's turn is nearly here...where did the time go? Well congrats to all the newlyweds, welcome to the "Mrs" Club to the soon to be Mrs you're in the home stretch, hopefully your planning is close to finish and you're not in panic mode but "I've done all I can do just ready to get this show on the road and be a mrs already" mode....lol!

Big hugs to all!!!

Quote:

Hey ladies!  just letting you know that the little guy is on his way (if not there already) to Aisha B.  Sorod1 canceled her destination wedding and gave me AishaB's addey and I sent it last week!  Good luck ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clgriffi7 View Post

Hi ladies -

I just wanted to get Janine's Blue Starfish back on the radar.  Right now the little guy is in Cancun at Dreams with Peterpadpixiedust.  The rest of the list of ladies is below.  I am the last on the list after which time the blue guy will have served his 1-year tour of duty and will be heading back to his owner.  Can the rest of the ladies on the list just check in here on the thread to make sure we are all still active and are planning on participating?  THANKS!

JanineA Nov. 13th 2010 (Nov 10-Nov 15 -Turks&Caicos)

MrsJ2011 Jan. 2nd 2011 (Dec 31-Jan 8 - Jamaica)

Cookiemunchkin Feb 19th 2011 (Feb 16 - 23 Riviera Maya, Mexico)
Katelynn May 3rd 2011 (Apr 30-May 7 - Jamaica)

SouthernSweetie June11th 2011 (Moon Palace, Cancun)
Peterpanpixiedust June 18th, 2011 (Jun 14-Jun 29 - Cancun)

Sorod1 July 30th 2011 (July 28 - Aug 11 - Jamaica)
AishaB Aug. 21st 2011 (Aug19 - Aug22 - Cape May)

Diamondgirl Oct. 8th 2011 (Oct 4 - Oct 10 Cancun, 10-16 Cabo)
Clgriffi7 Nov. 5th 2011 (Nov 2 - Nov 10 - Cancun)

kellygrrl can you please confirm who is after me?? i contact mallory and have not heard back. just to make sure the order hasn't changed and i get the little guy to who needs it next!

just wanted to touch base and see if there has been any new adds, just want to make sure i have the bride before me added to my list lol  lol

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

I have added you to the list. And I don't need your address, the bride above you will, but you can wait until closer to the date to find out who that will be!

Jaykay's BLUE Starfish

Who? When?  Where?  From?
Jaykay January 9-16, 2012 Runaway Bay, Jamaica Alberta, Canada
canadiangirl April 11-18, 2012 Montego Bay, Jamaica Ontario, Canada
asiammarie1 December 6-21, 2012 Punta Cana, DR ?