Best place to have a reception in Vegas?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bride2b

• 20 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 10:45 AM

I was married in Cancun in Oct but now am helping a friend plan her Vegas wedding. They are getting married at the Venetian in June however were shocked at how much they were charging to for a reception site ($7500 min).

Does anyone have any suggestions of a less expensive place (but nice) on the strip that can hold 50-60 people? Any thoughts would be great!

#2 drbrainfreeze

• 813 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:43 AM

Maggianos is always really nice, really good food and nice atmosphere. We really liked it a lot when we were initially looking. The price is GREAT too and they can hold as little or as much as you need. They book up fast though!

#3 crys17tal

• 106 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:04 PM

my sister got married at the Belligo sp? and we had her resp. at treasure island kahunaville i think my parents paid 3400 or 3500 and we had the whole outside area ny the pool even had a open bar and the food was good the people were very nice. my sis was worried abt it but it turned out great they even have bride and herom a whole crao load of free shots lol

#4 drbrainfreeze

• 813 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:28 AM

Kahunaville is a really fun place. Good food and great drinks. I haven't been there in a long time though. Bartenders do a lot of tricks too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users