• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:35 PM

You guys crack me up ... maybe I will see if I can get it on. The belly might not be an issue, since it's pretty flowy there ... but not sure about the girls! Stay tuned ...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    yes Ann let's see it with the baby bump!
    I thought Leigh still wanted to do the TTD, or is she going to do a family shoot instead?
    Well, I thought about that - if we do end up doing a TTD I would probably just wear my "real" dress anyway. This one was an "in case" dress. But I would LOVE for Leigh to do baby pics - I just don't know when we'd be able to make it happen!

#12 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:36 PM

well you guys could come to SD to see Leigh in late July and then we could have Nugget and Ainsleigh's first play date, since we are going at that time! Nugget will be a couple of weeks old so it would be a perfect time for pics!
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:49 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kat81
      I wear a size 3 pant. My wedding dress is a 4. Do you think it will fit? I can get it altered as long as it is close
      I would think you'd be fine - it fit me perfectly before I was prego! How tall are you? I am 5'4" but as you can see in the messed up pics below, it's long on me. I didn't have time to get it altered, and since it was going to be for my TTD, I didn't think it mattered.

Ok, you guys wanted a laugh ... you got it! Nope, couldn't fit the zipper over the baby-body! Well, couldn't twist around enough to reach it either - so the combination made for some interesting pictures. Laugh away - I am!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#14 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:51 PM

That dress is really pretty! Love the baby bump Ann! You look adorable!

#15 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:53 PM

wow Ann you popped this last little bit...okay besides that how cute are you...thanks for the giggle, good thing you got knocked up after you got married, you would have had to get a new dress.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#16 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:53 PM

it's worth a laugh anyway! lol not sure anyone will want the dress now ... it looks so much better on a non-prego girl!

#17 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:54 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Christine
            wow Ann you popped this last little bit...okay besides that how cute are you...thanks for the giggle, good thing you got knocked up after you got married, you would have had to get a new dress.
            oh, i totally think i've popped! my 28 week pics are next Wed - and i bet we'll see a huge difference!

#18 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:57 PM

wow that is a really pretty dress! and your bump is so cute :)

#19 Janet

Janet
            • VIP Member
            • 7,459 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:58 PM

ann -- this is why we love you. you aren't scared to post pics like that! I think you should take pics every week from now on too :) I know, I'm demanding like that...the dress is pretty!

#20 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:58 PM

Wow Ann you really have popped. Ok maybe the dress will bring good luck to the person buying it. Hmm maybe I'll have to but it then. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users