Photo

Picture Help!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Birdie07

Birdie07
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:12 AM

Ok I have cursed and yelled for more than 12 hours trying to get my pictures in a slideshow. I was using this program called Video something and everytime I add a picture it shuts down. I just want to make a slideshow with my OWN music. Photobucket has a pic limit and only lets you use their music. Does anyone know of an easy way to do this so I can share my pics finally

#2 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
    • 2,302 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:41 AM

Are you using a Mac or PC? If you are using a PC, you can try Windows Movie Maker. It comes with Windows (I believe). You can google some user guides. The thing I like about it is the drag and drop feature. It takes just a small learning curve to get used to it, but it is very easy to use. But you have to save your creation as a file, and you can use a link to put on a webpage so others can view it.

Windows Movie Maker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Windows Movie Maker: How to use
      2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:15 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by twinkletoes
        Are you using a Mac or PC? If you are using a PC, you can try Windows Movie Maker. It comes with Windows (I believe). You can google some user guides. The thing I like about it is the drag and drop feature. It takes just a small learning curve to get used to it, but it is very easy to use. But you have to save your creation as a file, and you can use a link to put on a webpage so others can view it.

Windows Movie Maker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Windows Movie Maker: How to use
        I started a thread with some movie maker tips. It's a really great program. http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t6873

Also, check out Vimeo. Much better than photobucket & you tube. Vimeo, Video Sharing For You

#4 Birdie07

Birdie07
        • 1,218 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:19 AM

Morgan does vimeo have a time limit. I made it again in windows movie maker but its 15 minutes long. You tube and phptobucket have 10 minute limits. Where can I upload where everyone can see?

#5 Birdie07

Birdie07
          • 1,218 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:27 PM

Ok no worries I got it. I'm posting it in Jamaica and wedding photos! Go check it out!

#6 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 02:51 PM

i think the time limit is 20 minutes. Its higher quality too.

#7 Birdie07

Birdie07
              • 1,218 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:16 PM

Morgan you have to be the biggest lifesaver. Vimeo worked GREAT!!! I posted them in wedding pics and Jamaica but the Jamaica post disappeared so I am guessing mod merged them. Thank you sooo much!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users