Sign in to follow this  
Birdie07

Picture Help!!

Ok I have cursed and yelled for more than 12 hours trying to get my pictures in a slideshow. I was using this program called Video something and everytime I add a picture it shuts down. I just want to make a slideshow with my OWN music. Photobucket has a pic limit and only lets you use their music. Does anyone know of an easy way to do this so I can share my pics finallyhuh.gif

Are you using a Mac or PC? If you are using a PC, you can try Windows Movie Maker. It comes with Windows (I believe). You can google some user guides. The thing I like about it is the drag and drop feature. It takes just a small learning curve to get used to it, but it is very easy to use. But you have to save your creation as a file, and you can use a link to put on a webpage so others can view it.

Windows Movie Maker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Windows Movie Maker: How to use

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post
Are you using a Mac or PC? If you are using a PC, you can try Windows Movie Maker. It comes with Windows (I believe). You can google some user guides. The thing I like about it is the drag and drop feature. It takes just a small learning curve to get used to it, but it is very easy to use. But you have to save your creation as a file, and you can use a link to put on a webpage so others can view it.

Windows Movie Maker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Windows Movie Maker: How to use
I started a thread with some movie maker tips. It's a really great program. http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t6873

Also, check out Vimeo. Much better than photobucket & you tube. Vimeo, Video Sharing For You

Morgan does vimeo have a time limit. I made it again in windows movie maker but its 15 minutes long. You tube and phptobucket have 10 minute limits. Where can I upload where everyone can see?

Morgan you have to be the biggest lifesaver. Vimeo worked GREAT!!! I posted them in wedding pics and Jamaica but the Jamaica post disappeared so I am guessing mod merged them. Thank you sooo much!!!