Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sandra E.

One more thing about the rooms @ the Riu Santa Fe

Recommended Posts

I forgot to mention when you book the garden view room at the hotel it's literally that and nowhere near the ocean. For ocean views and partial ocean views rooms make sure to request to be booked in building 7. The property is so large 902 rooms, that if you are in a garden view, the walk to the beach it's extremely long. We booked the ocean view room and didn't want to take a chance on the complimentary upgrade. I loved it! I loved hearing th ocean in the morning and being able to watch the sunrise and the sunset from our room.

 

Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks! So excited to go read your review now, I've been waiting (not so) patiently! 3 months till I can do my review!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
Thanks! So excited to go read your review now, I've been waiting (not so) patiently! 3 months till I can do my review!
You're welcome! You will have a wonderful wedding and also so much fun! I'm assuming you've been talking to Erika at the Riu?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodria View Post
You're welcome! You will have a wonderful wedding and also so much fun! I'm assuming you've been talking to Erika at the Riu?
no, actually we're doing our ceremony on the beach at Santa Maria Bay, free and private!
we're having a HUGE wedding at home, and doing our symbolic ceremony in cabo, so we didn't want to spend the extra money to have the hotel ceremony. i wish riu santa fe had the free one like ROR!
BUT, we are staying there, and they know it's for our wedding week, so hopefully we'll get some sort of perk for it, you never know! i was thinking of emailing erika just to see what we might be able to come up with..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
no, actually we're doing our ceremony on the beach at Santa Maria Bay, free and private!
we're having a HUGE wedding at home, and doing our symbolic ceremony in cabo, so we didn't want to spend the extra money to have the hotel ceremony. i wish riu santa fe had the free one like ROR!
BUT, we are staying there, and they know it's for our wedding week, so hopefully we'll get some sort of perk for it, you never know! i was thinking of emailing erika just to see what we might be able to come up with..?
That's going to be gorgeous! Talk to Erika, if you can't help then talk to Angel but you shouldn't have any problems. They should at least decorate your room like they did ours and I'm sure they'll send a bottle of champagne to the room. They can definitely do something. Hey they may even upgrade you to the Palace! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×