Photo

What is your favorite wedding TV show?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Pisces

Pisces
  • 255 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 11:50 PM

Oh my god, I'm watching Rich Bride Poor Bride right now and the groom is INSANE! (Owen & Chris). I have never ever seen anything like it. I hate to stereotype, but this guy seems so flamboyantly gay I can't get over it! But mostly he's just a complete a-hole.
    Colin in I in 2005 when we fell in love with Maui!

#32 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:43 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by xandrafaye
      "And when the spark of youth someday surrenders... and I will have your hand to see me through... the years may come & go, but there's one thing I know.. love is all there is when I'm with youuuuuuuuu"

Isn't that the cheesy song from A Wedding Sory Because it's been stuck in my head since I read this thread!!! And for anyone who remembers it... it's sang QUITE cheeseball too!!
      LOL you even know the theme song, that awesome!

#33 alex

alex
      • 1,139 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 12:09 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Pisces
        Oh my god, I'm watching Rich Bride Poor Bride right now and the groom is INSANE! (Owen & Chris). I have never ever seen anything like it. I hate to stereotype, but this guy seems so flamboyantly gay I can't get over it! But mostly he's just a complete a-hole.

LOL Mat tried to convince me that he actually was flamboyantly gay & the marriage was a cover-up.... I think he was just trying to get me to change the channel!

Aaaaaand now I have the damn Wedding Story song in my head again!!!

#34 stltk

stltk
        • 120 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 12:27 AM

OMG xandrafaye.....now it's in my head too! AHHHHH!!! And those words...oh man, esp seeing them in print! But back in college when I was watching it, I loved to hear it 'cuz I knew an episode was just about to start, good lord!
          Cheeseball indeed!!!

#35 Deenice

Deenice
          • 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:32 PM

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE buff Brides on FITTV! On Sunday's at 4pm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users