Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PrecisePlans

Did any JA Brides do a BD / TTD Shoot?

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
BD pics are boudoir photos. A lot of the girls here do them as a wedding gift for their FI. If you do a search here, you should be able to find some examples.
thanks lizz i never would have guessed that 1!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
I'll post pics as soon as I get them!!!! pinkie.gif
Coyaba River Gardens were great for the TTD

Did BD pics in our suite. Got some good shots on the balcony! wink.gif

I can't wait to see all your pics Heidi!

Did he know you were doing the BD pics? Or how did you get him out of the room and away for a chunck of time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyN View Post
I can't wait to see all your pics Heidi!

Did he know you were doing the BD pics? Or how did you get him out of the room and away for a chunck of time?
Yea, he knew. It was RIGHT after our welcome dinner - everyone went to the bar while Robin & I slipped up to the suite to do the BD pics. Only Reggie, my mom and my BMs knew. But I came down an hour later and everyone was asking how the sexy pics went! HAHA! Embarrassing!

Since Robin's going to be away for a bit, she showed me a few of the pics on her camera's view finder, and I was VERY impressed! I'll say that I did the 'classy' BD pics. Nothing too revealing. I can't wait to see how they all turned out!

She also showed us a few pics from TTD when we were IN the waterfall - they are absolutely incredible. I can't wait for all of you to see them (and for me to see them bigger than 2 inches, haha!) This is a link to pics of the Mahoe Falls where we did TTD (though those pics hardly do it justice!): About Coyaba River Garden and Museum - Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
Yea, he knew. It was RIGHT after our welcome dinner - everyone went to the bar while Robin & I slipped up to the suite to do the BD pics. Only Reggie, my mom and my BMs knew. But I came down an hour later and everyone was asking how the sexy pics went! HAHA! Embarrassing!

Since Robin's going to be away for a bit, she showed me a few of the pics on her camera's view finder, and I was VERY impressed! I'll say that I did the 'classy' BD pics. Nothing too revealing. I can't wait to see how they all turned out!

She also showed us a few pics from TTD when we were IN the waterfall - they are absolutely incredible. I can't wait for all of you to see them (and for me to see them bigger than 2 inches, haha!) This is a link to pics of the Mahoe Falls where we did TTD (though those pics hardly do it justice!): About Coyaba River Garden and Museum - Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I can't wait to see your TTD pics. This is one of the places we have been considering for our TTD shoot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

christenew... my dress is too expensive for me to want to trash, but in seeing others pictures... LOVE those pictures of couples walking into the ocean, etc.! Really cool. And it just looks like such a fun thing to do! As an aside, someone also told me that it's a great way to cool off... wink.gif

 

I plan to purchase some cheap number to don for that portion of the pictures!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheaney View Post
christenew... my dress is too expensive for me to want to trash, but in seeing others pictures... LOVE those pictures of couples walking into the ocean, etc.! Really cool. And it just looks like such a fun thing to do! As an aside, someone also told me that it's a great way to cool off... wink.gif

I plan to purchase some cheap number to don for that portion of the pictures!
I used a different dress... I plan to wear my wedding dress for our AHR in July!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×