Photo

October 08 Brides - What's Left to Do

• Please log in to reply
546 replies to this topic

#471 Kelly C

Kelly C
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:30 PM

Someone tell me how it seems that everytime I cross something off my list something else shows up at the bottom. I feel like I getting no where. UGH!!!! I just want to be there!!!
    Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#472 B&J2008

B&J2008
    • 266 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:54 PM

OMG girls...I'm freaking the f*** out! I just read those posts about DT closing! WTF! How can this happen a week before we leave? I hope this all works out and that it was all just a misunderstanding...Keep fingers crossed for all the DT brides coming up!

#473 pryzeless

pryzeless
      • 614 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:19 PM

I can't believe that Dreams Tulum is shut down. I am so nervous for you Dreams brides. I really hope they re-open soon. I will keep my fingers crossed.

#474 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:21 PM

I am freaking out for you too! Have you talked to your TA yet?

#475 cendcar

cendcar
          • 163 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:29 PM

Hi...so we won't know anything for sure until tomorrow or Wednesday...I don't know what else to say....I am still in shock and denial.

I am NOT planning this crap all over again!

#476 trisha0612

trisha0612
            • 491 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:36 PM

I really need to post my planning thread and pack..those are the 2 big things left to do...OH YEAH...and figure out where my wedding will be taking place....Tulum/Cancun and which resort..something I thought I nailed down about over a YEAR ago..but here I am 11 days before the actual wedding freaking out over whether or not I'm having my wedding in the place I've been planning it for!
              Travis & Trish
              10-10-08
              Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#477 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:37 PM

I feel so bad for you guys. This is just horrible.

#478 pryzeless

pryzeless
                • 614 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 11:23 AM

My veil issue does not compare to your problems. I feel so bad for you. The good thing is they should be able too accomodate you else were, not ideal but at least that is something. Maybe it will all be cleared up this week.

#479 Kelly C

Kelly C
                  • 2,051 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 12:18 PM

I feel so bad for you guys. Have you heard anything?
                    Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#480 trisha0612

trisha0612
                    • 491 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 12:28 PM

Well...they are thinking they should be open by Monday....but they are not positive. If not we are being moved to Secrets Silversands b/c they do not think that there will be too many weddings since it just opened like a month ago...don't get me wrong, I'm looknig up and not finding too many pictures, but the ones I do see are beautiful...however it's in cancun, and well...I just really wanted to get married at DT, we fell in love with it while we are there, and were planning on not only getting our TTD at the mayan ruins in tulum, but planning a full on day at the beach there (was 5 minutes from the resort, it would be 2 hours from this resort). We picked Tulum for a reason, and I don't want to be picky or bridezilla....I know it's really only about marrying the love of my life..but I'm just really bummed.....

In other news I'm off this whole week....FALL BREAK! (God I love teaching) so I am going to just pick things off left and right....

Tomorrow is my waxing day...eyebrows and well....my brazilian....wish me luck for one hell of a painful day!
                      Travis & Trish
                      10-10-08
                      Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users