Sign in to follow this  
Yari

October 08 Brides - What's Left to Do

Someone tell me how it seems that everytime I cross something off my list something else shows up at the bottom. I feel like I getting no where. UGH!!!! I just want to be there!!!

OMG girls...I'm freaking the f*** out! I just read those posts about DT closing! WTF! How can this happen a week before we leave? I hope this all works out and that it was all just a misunderstanding...Keep fingers crossed for all the DT brides coming up!

Hi...so we won't know anything for sure until tomorrow or Wednesday...I don't know what else to say....I am still in shock and denial.

I am NOT planning this crap all over again!

I really need to post my planning thread and pack..those are the 2 big things left to do...OH YEAH...and figure out where my wedding will be taking place....Tulum/Cancun and which resort..something I thought I nailed down about over a YEAR ago..but here I am 11 days before the actual wedding freaking out over whether or not I'm having my wedding in the place I've been planning it for!

My veil issue does not compare to your problems. I feel so bad for you. The good thing is they should be able too accomodate you else were, not ideal but at least that is something. Maybe it will all be cleared up this week.

Well...they are thinking they should be open by Monday....but they are not positive. If not we are being moved to Secrets Silversands b/c they do not think that there will be too many weddings since it just opened like a month ago...don't get me wrong, I'm looknig up and not finding too many pictures, but the ones I do see are beautiful...however it's in cancun, and well...I just really wanted to get married at DT, we fell in love with it while we are there, and were planning on not only getting our TTD at the mayan ruins in tulum, but planning a full on day at the beach there (was 5 minutes from the resort, it would be 2 hours from this resort). We picked Tulum for a reason, and I don't want to be picky or bridezilla....I know it's really only about marrying the love of my life..but I'm just really bummed.....

In other news I'm off this whole week....FALL BREAK! (God I love teaching) so I am going to just pick things off left and right....

Tomorrow is my waxing day...eyebrows and well....my brazilian....wish me luck for one hell of a painful day!