Photo

Claudia ?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 BRENDASTAR

BRENDASTAR
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 12:50 AM

Has anyone heard of or used Claudia Rodriguez as a photographer?
    She's based in Mexico but not sure where.

Claudia Rodriguez, Photographer, Cancun & Riviera Maya

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 12:58 AM

I havent' heard of her, but looking at her blog, she looks like she may be in the RM and Cancun area.

Great photos and you can contract a videographer with her too!

#3 YauLau

YauLau
      • 40 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:26 AM

Hi, I am actually hiring her brother for my Dreams Cancun wedding. Her website is Claudia Rodriguez, Photographer, Cancun & Riviera Maya

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:40 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by YauLau
        Hi, I am actually hiring her brother for my Dreams Cancun wedding. Her website is Claudia Rodriguez, Photographer, Cancun & Riviera Maya
        try to win the free photography package contest.
        http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t2157

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 cancun1007

cancun1007
        • Banned
        • 60 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:46 AM

ME!ME!ME!
          This is the gal I hired to do our wedding and video- I love her! And I have had contact with brides she has taken care of- Cancun area- RM- and yes ISLA MUJERES!

She stays super busy and books fast-
          [SIGPIC][/sigpic]
          T minus 9 months and counting....

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:47 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cancun1007
          ME!ME!ME!
          This is the gal I hired to do our wedding and video- I love her! And I have had contact with brides she has taken care of- Cancun area- RM- and yes ISLA MUJERES!

She stays super busy and books fast-
          thats great!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 cancun1007

cancun1007
          • Banned
          • 60 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:49 AM

oh - and if you go to the "wedding stories" on her site- the bride and groom from Isla Mujeres loves her crew and their work. They had a video done and and said it is priceless.
            [SIGPIC][/sigpic]

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:09 AM

I have her on the list of photogs I contacted - I have written down that I got her name from a girl on the Knot.

#9 cancun1007

cancun1007
              • Banned
              • 60 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:31 AM

akh-

I have her price list- pm your email if you need it-

I was just telling her by email last night that I would be spreading her name on here- I was out most of the day and did not get to it yet-

I orgininally was referred to her by my WC - she is a peach as well-
                [SIGPIC][/sigpic]

#10 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:33 AM

She was definitely on my list - but I've already booked another photographer. I love when girls on this site find a new photog - I like seeing all of the different styles!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users