One of my BM gifts - Personalized Perfume

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#51 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 02:43 PM

I just ordered four. One for me and one for the three bridesmaids! I'm so excited. I made mine Mango, Peach and a touch of Vanilla. I'm excited to see how they turn out.

#52 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 02:47 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kat81
      I just ordered four. One for me and one for the three bridesmaids! I'm so excited. I made mine Mango, Peach and a touch of Vanilla. I'm excited to see how they turn out.
      mmm nice! You gotta tell me how you like the smell :) I wear mine all the time. It actually lasts all day

#53 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 02:50 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JennyK
        mmm nice! You gotta tell me how you like the smell :) I wear mine all the time. It actually lasts all day
        I will. I debated between the touch of vanilla and the touch of Citrus for a while. I hope they aren't too sweet.

#54 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 02:55 PM

Quote:
          I will. I debated between the touch of vanilla and the touch of Citrus for a while. I hope they aren't too sweet.
          mine smells sweet bc I got all fruity smells..

#55 Chiquita

Chiquita
          • 2,674 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:37 PM

I haven't actually bought the clear labels yet.. but I will. I was waiting for them to resend one that had leaked and they did right away.. I was impressed with their quick service. Hopefully in the next month or so I'll get these finished. I'm still trying to gather all my scrapbooking stuff and hunker down to get that started. I've bought alot of great supplies at the dollar store, I just have to start using them!

#56 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:44 PM

I just got mine in the mail! I love love love it! Smells so good and tropical. I can't wait to give them to the bridesmaids.

#57 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:14 PM

Quote:
                I just got mine in the mail! I love love love it! Smells so good and tropical. I can't wait to give them to the bridesmaids.
                Nice Kat! Have you tried it on yourself? I took mine with me to Cancun to see how it felt being in a tropical place with the tropical smell hehehe I loved it!

#58 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:33 PM

I love the idea I may have to use it. My MOH is kind of hard to buy for so this will be creative. Thanks
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#59 JennyK

JennyK
                  • 3,502 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:41 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jkcz0702
                    I love the idea I may have to use it. My MOH is kind of hard to buy for so this will be creative. Thanks
                    We're date twins!

#60 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 04:38 AM

I did try it and I love it! It stays on all day long! It's great. How was Cancun?!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users