• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Sherry

• 390 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:02 AM

My makeup artist will use her makeup, but I'll have mine along for the rest of the trip and honeymoon anyway. Not a bad idea to find a mascara you really like beforehand, just in case. I'd push for a trial with the makeup artist if at all possible. I'm guessing that the makeup artist will be very accomodating (mine was!). It's kind of in their interest too to do a trial, I would think.

#12 angitalia23

• 1,029 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:56 PM

Im bringing alot of my own make-up for the trip but I plan on using all of the make-up from the salon the day of and for the trial (Suzanne Morrel uses MAC and im good with that)...Maybe with the exception of my favorite mascara. I would also suggest a trial to be sure you dont have too much make-up on the day of your wedding since you mentioned your pretty natural. However, many girls on this forum did not have a trial and were very pleased with their results and it does sound like your in a time crunch. I suppose it depends on how comfortable you are with that idea!
      Anthony & Angela
      19 June 2008

#13 melody

• 236 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 01:06 PM

Definatly do a trial run the day before if you can and will be using their make up except the lipstick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users