New here

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Hummingbird

Hummingbird
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 03:37 PM

Hi,

I think this is where I am supposed to post this. I am already married, but am here helping my friend research her wedding. She is getting married this coming June in Cabo, date and location TBD! I think she'll be signing up herself for this forum.

Happy Planning everyone!
    ~A & C

#2 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 03:39 PM

How nice of you to help research stuff for your friend. I am also getting married in cabo at the Dreams Resort. There are a lot of Cabo brides on here who can be of great help. And def tell your friend to sign up and join, this is a great place to get ideas and everyone is really friendly. Let us know how can help!

-Glenda

#3 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 January 2007 - 03:44 PM

welcome-I think we have another friend helping a friend research on the forum, what a great friend you are to help. I am sure you and the bride can find a ton of info on this site.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 Hummingbird

Hummingbird
      • 78 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 05:50 PM

Thanks for the kind welcome! And yeah, I really love weddings, and I enjoy researching travel sites, (should have been a travel agent!) so this is fun for me!

~Christy
        ~A & C

#5 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 06:13 PM

I bet I'm going to be still in forums when my friends get married.. I really really love planning

#6 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 06:29 PM

Anny loves planning and I love ooohing and aaahing at everyone's ideas.

-Glenda

#7 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
            • 631 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 06:52 PM

Welcome and congrats to your friend!

#8 -Kate-

-Kate-
              • VIP Member
              • 7,676 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:23 PM

Welcome and how nice of you! Do you wanna be my friend and plan my wedding?

#9 Hummingbird

Hummingbird
                • 78 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 11:39 PM

LOL, sure!

And hey, Lala, I see you're from Seattle - we just visited there in September. We had never there before - it's an awesome city. Even did the touristy Underground Tour - hey, we thought it was interesting! We don't have cool history like that in Arizona...and yet, raising the streets but not the sidewalks is totally something our politicians would have done!

Ok, back to planning...
                  ~A & C

#10 -Kate-

-Kate-
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 11:41 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Hummingbird
                    LOL, sure!

And hey, Lala, I see you're from Seattle - we just visited there in September. We had never there before - it's an awesome city. Even did the touristy Underground Tour - hey, we thought it was interesting! We don't have cool history like that in Arizona...and yet, raising the streets but not the sidewalks is totally something our politicians would have done!

Ok, back to planning...
                    Glad you liked it!! We've done that tour with everyone that has come to visit. It's the only touristy thing we do because it's so interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users