Sign in to follow this  
Sandra E.

I swear the best and easiest bikini wax ever!

thanks for the recommendation sandra, i just had a horrible experience with the new wax girl at my salon. i was so pissed that i told the owner i would keep going there for my hair because i love my stylist, but i would never come back for a wax ever again. theres a bliss spa near where i live, and they charge less for a brazilian wax to boot. thanks!!

oooh, i'll have to see if there's any in my area.

my first waxing terrified me so much. i literally SOAKED the table with my sweat because i was so nervous and it hurt so much. talk about embarassing.

i actually did try an at-home wax (WTF what I thinking?!? i wax my legs at home, so i figured, hey, why not!) and it was less painful than my spa experience, bu i made such a mess i never did it again.

i'd so much prefer to get waxed rather than shave though. i've nicked myself so many times. ouch!

I am a HUGE fan of the Poetic Wax. Its so much less painful. If I don't see the blue wax at the salon then I run! Blue Mercury Spa also uses Bliss Poetic Wax. I'm sure other non-Bliss salons use it also.

Good to know! Thanks for posting. Just yesterday I had my first brazillian done by sugaring wax. I'm fine now but it sure did hurt!

I live in Frisco, but for less pain, I might justify driving to Dallas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be View Post
Good to know! Thanks for posting. Just yesterday I had my first brazillian done by sugaring wax. I'm fine now but it sure did hurt!
I live in Frisco, but for less pain, I might justify driving to Dallas.
Trust me it'll be worth it.

Damn. There's no way that we're going to have that sort of thing where I live. Maybe next time I go to Toronto I can find a spa that uses Poetic Wax.