Photo

Post Your Fav Ttd Pic

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kryztan

Kryztan
  • 743 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:29 PM

So I have hired a photographer to shoot my wedding and have no doubt that they would do an amazing job for my ttd session as well, but I figured that I would save a lot of money and have my mom do it. My mom is taking photog classes, has a pro camera and takes really great pics so I think I'm gonna have her do my ttd session!
    She just wants to see a bunch of different pics from ttd sessions so that she knows what poses to do....For those of you who have had them done, will you please post your fav pics from yours

Cant wait to see them!!!

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:13 PM

have you look around all the TTD slideshows? Maybe pick some of the ones you like and show them all to your mom, or just show her a few of the slideshows
    some good ones to look for Sarah, Jessalyn, Kelly's (dragonfly), Drea. Both Drea and Kelly have very steamy ones. there are tons of others but those are the ones that are really on the top of my mind.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
    • 1,876 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:32 PM

I don't have my pictures with me at work, but I'll try to post a few for you this weekend. They are in my slideshow in my siggy, but you'd have to watch the whole slideshow to see them.
      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#4 Kryztan

Kryztan
      • 743 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:35 PM

Jesslyn, your pictures are beautiful...There are a couple in there to give her an idea.

#5 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:09 AM

My slideshow is in my sig. I love all my TTD pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users