Sign in to follow this  
Christine

J Lo's Push Gift

She got a nice new rock for "pushing" (well she had a c-section) but poor babies regular wedding ring doesn't fit. Apparently they spent some of the People Magazine money they got on it and will spend some of it on the babies room in the Puerto Rico Home.

She got a $300,000 Canary Diamond-must be nice.

Wait wait wait....

#1 - this "push gift", that's a gift you get for giving birth? Never heard of that!

#2 - they kept the money from People? I assumed they would donate it because it's not like they're hurting for cash...unbelievable!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
Wait wait wait....

#1 - this "push gift", that's a gift you get for giving birth? Never heard of that!

#2 - they kept the money from People? I assumed they would donate it because it's not like they're hurting for cash...unbelievable!!!
1-yes that's what they call the gift a man gets his wife for "pushing" the baby out
2-I know isn't it crazy, I thought all these celebs donated the money, but apparently not...makes me not like her even more than before.

#1 - I'm not complaining...lol

#2 - That's on the verge of sinful! They hold out for the highest bidder then take the cash...wow. I think I read before that Brad & Angelina donated the $$, not sure

Grrr, don't even get me started.

I've hurt of a push gift before. Shouldn't the baby (or babies) be the gift? There's nothing more precious than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
#1 - I'm not complaining...lol

#2 - That's on the verge of sinful! They hold out for the highest bidder then take the cash...wow. I think I read before that Brad & Angelina donated the $$, not sure
I don't think I would be complaining either, but then again I am not a celebrity with that kind of money. I do think Brad and Angelina donated the money, but I wonder what Cristina and Nicole Richie did with theirs?

Good question! Christina probably spent it on lingerie...lol A friend of a friend (you know how L.A. is - ha!) works at Agent Provocateur on Melrose and says she spends a bundle there.